Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[

The Pitbull being the premier fighting canine, wild or domesticated, you betcha, assuming he's not caught napping like the Boxer appears to have been.

PS And, likewise, a wolf would be equally unwise to challenge a Greyhound to a race or a Bloodhound to a trailing match. Nor, however, should any of those dogs challenge a wolf to a survival in the wild contest.

No taking your money in a fools bet. Bring your pit bull(s) and I will put you in a place where they will have contact with a wolf(wolves) inside 48 hours. If any pit bull(s) survives the encounter, I will pay the expenses for the trip.

All you have to do is show up and walk them up and down a road couple times in daylight and then stay out in the are with them at night.
I don't currently own a Pitbull, and wouldn't set any dog of mine up in a fight with a poodle, let alone a wolf. Were such a fight arranged, however, in a proper fighting pit, in accordance with all applicable laws (hint: that means outside the country), one on one, 70 pound fighting weight, game bred Pitbull in his prime vs any wolf up to 120 lbs, my money goes on the Pitbull. It's a no brainer to anyone who knows the history of such arranged matches in the past. Any money placed on the wolf comes from a sucker.

trh you are all talk...just plain bullshit is all you have...you placed a bet earlier..it was accepted by several..you are nothing but a mouthpiece and a welcher.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.