CS, as Battue says, if you post something here on 24HCF, you can expect a plain-spoken response. Don't take it personally, but do take it to heart. You might learn something about how to present your material to other hunters that could make your presentations more popular in a lot of other venues.

As for my comments, I won't be quite as harsh as some of the other posters, as I can see you really enjoyed your hunting trip and you were excited enough about it to put up that video.

First thing: I turn off any hunting video/show as soon as I hear metal music. I don't care for that style of music at all, and it seems bizarre to pair it with hunting/fishing vids. I realize it's really popular on a lot of TV hunting shows, but I can tell you that no matter how much I want to watch a particular hunt, if they put up loud metal music, I'm changing channels, and so are a lot of other bird hunters.

Second thing: I appreciate the attraction of POV camera work, and it can be really interesting at times, but I think a lot of your best opportunities to record really spectacular scenery and dog work would have been better presented with a regular lens on a more stable platform (tripod).

Third thing: the whole shouting and whooping deal might fit real well with the metal music, but it's a definite turn-off for me. I enjoy the hunt, the open spaces, the sights and sounds of nature. If I want a lot of noise I'll go to a football game. A pheasant hunt, not so much.

Anyways, thanks for posting your video. I hope the comments you've received are of some value to you in your future video productions. You have talent in that area, I'd encourage you to develop it further.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars