I haven't shot it in 4 or 5 years. I keep it as a reminder and to let people shoot it and see how it is lacking when compared to one of the 45s.

Mine has a 1-26 twist barrel and won't hit due east with a bullet lighter than 650 grains. Those heavy bullets really have a rainbow trajectory, and the rifle kicks. A lot. Contrary to what you might think, the 650 grain FN bullet does not knock animals down or kill as quickly as a good 45, nor does it penetrate as well . I went to Africa in 2009 with a friend, and carried my Shiloh 45-110 Business Rifle. He carried his scoped Shiloh No. 1 Sporter in 50-90 and was shooting 600 grain bullets. His experience was like mine with the 50-90 in that the rifle didn't exactly impress everyone with the way it worked. My 45-110, on the other hand,did a good job, and I wound up taking a springbok at a lasered 537 yards with it shooting a traditional 511 grain paper patched bullet.

Get one if you want, but don't say that you weren't warned when you wind up disappointed.