smile I'm going to jump in here and defend the under dog smile

I shoot the .50-2.5 Shiloh, I don't know anything about the C-Sharps but I know some that shoot it and they shoot it quite well.

But My .50 has always been the go to rifle when conditions were rough at long range shoots and it has always served me well and it is the most consistently accurate rifle in my inventory, but I will say this, my new .44-100 Rem st is out shooting it hands down smile

One thing you keep in mind and what Sharpsguy said, your not going to get the results what the .50 is capable of using a light bullet. I dont know what the 1/26 twist shoots best or the length range of the bullet it will handle I have a 1/22 ROT in my Shiloh and it shoots the 1.5" long bullet the best. 720 gr.

Your tolerance for recoil will most likely be the factor for the accuracy potential you will get from your .50 not so much as the caliber. I'm 72 and I'm trying to ween myself away from the big 50, but I know I will still reach for it when things get tough.

I don't know what my .50 would do on big game It never took anything larger then Deer and when I went after a Bison I reached for the .44-90 bn Sharps but I had the .50 with me.

Shoot the big 50 and enjoy it.

Kurt

Last edited by Kurt71; 12/14/12.