I have been shooting RE22 for as long as I can remember. I've hunted and shot with it all over the western US, in multiple calibers. I have asked RE22 to drive light bullets fast, and heavy bullets slow. I've stuck it in .223 cases, RUM cases, and everything betwixt. From about 10 below to Hades... I've not seen it do anything funky.... at least not because of temp.... lot to lot, ehhhhh.

Is it temp. sensitive? yeah, a little... but I've not found a powder that truly is.... no matter the label and marketing hype. If it's freezin azz.... you should add a click or two out past sane ranges.... converse if you're rockchuckin' in June.

Far as the 7RM + RE22.... match made in heaven.... as long as you only want to shoot 110-180 grain bullets. I just loaded up 250 rounds of 7RM using 63gr RE22 pushing the 162 Amax at 3k... this load shoots about MOA to a K pretty easily in a factory 24" sporter.

Dober's 7828 is RE22's kissin' cousin.... I've found it runs well in all conditions/bullet weights too.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......