Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The facts are that you are lacking in the area of reading comprehension and comprehension in general. First, I wasn't talking directly to you, although you could use some of what I said. Second, I didn't speak to any conspiracy aspects of this thing in the least. I was talking about holding ranks and not letting anti-gunners spook you into having conversations about banning assault weapons and such, something that John's post certainly seems to allude to. If you don't agree, that's cool. I don't agree with a couple of fat lesbos getting it on anywhere they can be seen, but that's not on topic, just like your post isn't on-topic as to what I said.

One thing you could take as directed at you is this constant yammering about how defending against attacks launched on ourselves and our guns is somehow disrespectful. There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible. If there is any disrespect being shown here, it's by those who immediately and cynically exploited the tragedy for political purposes in attempting more gun control.

Wow. You're pro-gun. So am I. I never said anything about defending the 2nd Amendment. I said something about morons. I also oppose convicted felons not being allowed to own firearms. How's that for constitutional?

I'm sick of the conspiracy theorists being involved in these conversations. If you want to stand by them, have at it.

Travis