Everyone is different and has different opinions. Yours is as good and might be better than mine, I'm just in love with mine.

I like to shoot the bullets that are the most accurate and perform the best at the distances I am most likely to encounter for the particular game I will be hunting.

If I'm hunting antelope at long ranges in open country it would be one type of bullet vs. hunting big bull elk in deep dense timber where distances might be under 50 yards and then one hop and they are gone. That also would involved different type rifles and different calibers.

From my experience over the years I have bought and used a lot of top dollar bullets but have gravitated back to what I find to be the most accurate for the application which has settled on Nosler Ballistic Tips for the jacketed bullets and Lazer cast 405g for the heavy cover with the 45/70.

I switched back to a more "regular" priced bullet, not for the price, but for the performance. Our family has come to depend on the NBT's for varmints, deer, antelope and elk and have been pleased with the accuracy and the in the field performance. Simple.