Originally Posted by nimrod1949
Picked up 5 bricks (525) of Federal the other day for $17.99+tax. I didn't really 'need' one but figured I'd snag one for myself and the other four are for nephews and my dad... the unprepared.

Wow, thats a terrific price. Good for you!

I am traveling this weekend a bit and took a detour to a LGS in central NJ.
The guys prices are never that good, but I was pleased to note that they hadnt jacked things up from his typcially "slightly high" prices.

All the cci stnd velocity .22 lr you want. A boat load of bricks, and I saw cases piled up in under the shelf. Lotta ammo.

$29.99 a brick, which is a shame but considering recent prices isnt horrible. In NNJ and NYS $35 a brick is the best price I can find for the bricks they would sell if they had them.

$9.99 a box of 100 still around, which, for those of you in rio linde, is about $50 / brick.

Anyway, Sportsmans Rendezvous in central NJ. Plenty .22 std vel CCI if you want to pay $30/brick.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.