Originally Posted by Colo_Wolf
Being a native of CO and being here for 58 years, yes this state has changed and it really started in the late 60's. That army of "non-conformists" in the bell bottoms and tie-dyes showed up and never left, filling up first Boulder then down the road into Denver. Eventually their ideas hit into the political structure of the I25 corridor and I70 from East of Denver on through Glenwood.

The democratic party has used CO for a step to get into the Washington Mix, and has learned to also give lies, false statistics, expose their own individual fantasies to get the people to follow. Most folks here as in the rest of the country are too busy trying to ekk a living that they have no time to follow up on contrived "facts", but are faced with the lies perpetrated on them.

I do not need to go further on this, we all know what I am talking about. My point is this though - you guys in WY, MT, UT, NV, NM and AZ, think your beyond what is happening, I have traveled in those states, its there and active like cancer. Fight it best you know how, but it will grow if not kept in check.

dont forget Wa. State in that list

Last edited by CoyoteChuck52; 02/18/13.

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member