Baker Ranch in Rocksprings, 2 hours from SA, used to offer both axis and bbuck and they are totally free range. Nothing is easy about them at times. Other times you can drive right by one....

I haven't guided there in years so can't comment on the quality of the hunt but the sisters used to run it and Bonnie and Lisa put on a good feed and you had a good chance at an average animal, never did see anything exceptional, IE 21-22 inch bbuck and 34 inch axis were about tops. 19 average on bbuck, 30ish on axis.

I"m sure it would google up.

My best bbuck was something over 23 but it was on a not hunted much ranch and the owners allowed me to do my own thing.... they had seen a large one they said but it never came by the stands.... so of course I set off to just glass and watch areas no where near stands and on the last morning after finally tracking his location down somewhat, I set up close to where I"d seen him from a distance.... 80 yards ain't much of a shot..

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....