I certainly sympathize with anyone who wants to boycott Colorado.

I feel like telling the legislature that if you are willing to let Magpul leave because of this well then are you willing to get rid of the Trinidad gunsmith program, and Cheyenne Mountain Shooting complex too?
They sure can't feel very welcome here at this point.

Firearms are woven into the culture of Southern Colorado by way of our corrections Industry, our veterans, our Western history, and our long hunting heritage. In many ways this WAS a shooters paradise.

We are proud of the Trinidad Jr College gunsmith program, oldest and largest in the US.
We have a great new public range at Ft Carson. Anyone who comes out here elk hunting should make it a point to stop and sight in there and check it out.
East of Pueblo, River�s Edge Outdoors is a world class sporting clays facility. Pueblo has some other great ranges also.
The NRA Whittington Center is a great neighbor to have just across the border.
Manufacturing companies like Magpul are as scarce as hen�s teeth these days. Colorado would not be able to replace those 200 good manufacturing jobs at any price. It�s not just the jobs they offer - it�s a good business to have all the way around.

This legislation is opposed by better than a 2 to 1 margin in the Pueblo area.

I�m still just stunned that this gang of mostly female liberal senators from the Denver/Boulder area can wield this much power while having no clue about what lies beyond their network of Starbucks cafes. These leftist Obamabots from Denver/Boulder want to pi$$ it all away ... and then turn it into a dope smoking haven.

Rant over.