I've got 3 on order.

Edge for model 7 pencil barrel and Edge for a model 7XCR 7mm-08 - ordered both around the end of December. Ordered mine with the pencil barrel Olive w/ black and grey speckles, my son's XCR is to be black with grey speckles. In all likelihood my pencil barreled 7mm-08 will become a 22" barreled 6.5 Creedmor before it ever goes into the stock.

Rifle #3 is a work in progress. Probably has low appeal to most, but its what I wanted:

Defiance Rebel Medium Action, milled to accept Wyatt's CFE-5 magazine box. Deep bolt fluting, round bolt knob, standard rear tang (supposed to be identical to factory Remington), hunter port - right hand action/right eject, sheep rear bridge (equivalent to factory Remington rear bridge, will accept standard Remington bases. Pacific Tool and Gauge Remington Short Action Oberndorf bottom metal. Talley lightweight aluminum, 30mm (low) (8-40) � stock #738700. Hart 9� twist, #3 contour, 7mm, 21� finished length, min shank, shallow flutes, stop flutes 2� from muzzle, chamber - 7mm-08. McMillan Hunters Edge, olive w/ black speckles, 1� Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad. Jewell Trigger.

Optics undecided, leaning heavily to VX-6 2-12x42 w/LR reticle fire dot at the moment, but that's changed so many times....

David