It seems that those stock Swedes were not popular at the auction, but the M1 Garands, '03 Springfields, M1 carbines, K 98's and M1A's were! The cheapest Garand went for $1500, the cheapest '03 (a '03A3) went for over $1000, the carbines all went for $800+, the K98's were upwards of $700 each and the M1A's were between $2100 and $2500. We won't even talk about the Pythons....

I have seen at several gun shows around here, M96's in fair to average condition going between $300 and $325. Good condition are right around $400. These are very good to excellent all with at least 90% (most are 95%+) original blue. All but one were sold as originals; that one was as arsenal refurbish. I got the whole lot for a bit over $4000 and that included buyers premium and sales tax.

They sold a couple of M94's that got WAAAYYY too rich for my blood: both were accurized target rifles...not sporterized, but as target rifles. They had some type of platform at the rear as a sight base, not scopes but looked like it might have been some type of open/specialized sight that mounted on it. Other than that, they looked stock.

I am trying to figure out how to post the pics WITHOUT having to setup a webpage to link them from...but not having much success!

Last edited by XAirborneRTO; 04/28/13.

"admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" - good advice