Have to sell me perfectly set up Lyman Great Plains Hunter rifle with ammo, accesories and custom elk hide (hair on) possibles / ammo bag.
Only fired enough times to sight it in with these sights then put away. I have figured out that (OK, finally admitted...) that I am just too sick and ill to put this to any use going foreward and need some more money kinda quick for various bills and living expenses so here goes....

Barrel is 1 in 34 twist so as to be accurate with round ball or Conical bullets (It very much is as far as I can tell)

Nipple area bored out to accept Hot Shot Musket nipples, ignites EVERYTHIONG now!

Lyman Globe front and peep rear sights installed and sighted in

fiberglass and wood ramrods included

Inside the custom made (and included with this rifle ammo combo) elk hide possibles bag are many accesories that will come with this rifle. Cleaning jag, load removal screw tip, patches, round ball and conical projectiles, speeedloaders, brass powder flask with several differnt size powder drop tubes for various loadings, and more. EVERYTHING one needs to own, clean fire and hunt with this rifle for a long time to come.

Rifle, possibles bag, accesories and projectiles ALL for only $695.00 shipped to your doorstep. Part trades considered, can send more pictures via a vcell phone pic if so desired.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500