Ayaup! meat's meat ain't it? wink laugh

I can understand folks not relishing things to eat. There are some things that I don't care for at all. Same with everybody. What I can't understand is not being willing to just try it once. Might not like it but never going to know if you don't try. You can always spit. sick Too many folks let their mind over rule their stomach. Just because it don't look like what you are used to eating is no sign that it is not good.

I'll say this without fear of contradiction about those who say they absolutely will not eat this that or the other. Friend, you ain't never been really hungry in your life. You get hungry enough you will eat or at least try to eat anything. shocked

As to turkey nuts I don't know where you can get them anymore. I used to have an in with a guy who worked for a big Smoked turkey place in central Texas. They did their own slaughter because they picked the type and size turkeys they wanted. He used to get me five pound boxes of turkey nuts from their slaughter line. They are better than any calf fries that ever came down the pike.

Taste more like sweetbreads (which have't been mentioned as far as I can see but are really good too eat) than they do any type of four legged animals gonads.

Anybody else relish sweet breads?

Quando Omni Moritati