I was wondering if anyone out there has used an Exide nautilus marine battery I had an NC 27 with a 24 month warranty and in the 26th month of its life it went belly up and left me stranded out on the lake as the outboard nor the trolling motor would function and I thought what a joke as their engineers must be pretty sharp to learn how to make a battery live 2 months past the warranty and than just fallout tits up and its over so anyhow I stumbled on a boating forum where someone brought this topic up and there were a big handful of people who've been down the same road as me so Ill guess Ill just go tell the big truth on em and Im pretty disappointed in exide and would not push their battery on anyone to buy as myself and many others are pretty sore about their lack of quality in their batteries.

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns