Trying to decide between "You only live once" and "don't be an idiot". grin

Never had a hot car, but grew up with a Ford dealership in the family, so I've watched them with envy for 25 years or so. Been a Car & Driver and Motor Trend subscriber since I got a driver's license, but always needed a truck for my job and hobbies. Dad calls this morning and tells me that the local girl who ordered herself a white/black coupe just traded it in on a sedan. This car has 18k miles on it and is immaculate. I think she installed a Borla cat-back at is pushing 430hp.

Will still have my four-door pickup and my mud-tired 4Runner, but am considering getting out of the wife's little SUV with 200k miles. She's game. Cousin is my insurance agent and says rates go up $17 a month. Would need to take along my grade-school age girls to see how they fit and how they like it. I do realize we'd need to use one of the trucks when needing lots of seating or cargo room.

Would not have thought that I'd be contemplating a hot-rod family car this morning, but stranger things have happened. Wife and I are making decent money these days, so I may give it a go, just so I can say I did. The price is right and I figure a test drive can't hurt.....

Here's one just like it.

[Linked Image]

What do you guys think?

Now with even more aplomb