My 2012 F-250 CC 4X4 gets 13-15 city depending on Regens, and 17-20 highway again depending on regens. I have seen 11-15 pulling my camper and other loads. The DEF runs around $11.00 to $16.00 for 2.5 gallons depends on were you buy it. There some Stations that have it at the pump but I have not seen it yet. I have put about 6 gallons of DEF in my truck over 14k miles.

Also this truck seems to be fuel sensitive so I try to get fuel at a Shell or EXXON station. The mpg dip down when the regen comes on for the exhaust filter but comes back up. I have noticed the regens are less often when the truck is loaded heavy.

I love my truck it pulls great. I had a 07 LBZ Duramax that I traded on a Tacoma then realized I had messed up. Then I got a 1/2 ton Chevy, then bought a camper now have a diesel again. I miss the Duramax and the Alli trans but this ford is a beast also. I got the Ford this time because it had more features for less money.

If you haven't owned a diesel before you're in for a treat but it does cost a little more to own and operate.

magnums the only way to shoot