[Linked Image]

Greetings from God's country...got into Billings before noon yesterday, made a quick hit on Cabelas and made it into Red Lodge mid afternoon...in time for a to try the west fork of Rock Creek. it's been raining every day so the rivers are high and fast but I managed to pick up a rainbow and two little browns on dry hoppers.

Montana is beautiful as always and really green from all the rain. this is my buddy's house outside Red Lodge

[Linked Image]

this is the old root cellar of the original homestead
which they've turned into a seating area with a gas firepit...he killed a deer out of it last year, whitetails are thick in his little patch of woods

[Linked Image]

this is the old barn

[Linked Image]

ran up the West Rosebud to Emerald Lake today...beautiful drive

my two partners in crime..both old cronies of more than 30 years standing

[Linked Image]

fish weren't very cooperative today for me..got two nice rainbows though. one of the other guys got eight...but the high water is killing us

here I am pounding on them....the scenery makes up for slow fishing

[Linked Image]

fishing the Stillwater in a boat tomorrow...they did real well up there today so hopefully the body count will improve, but this is really a guy's getaway so that is sort of secondary.

Will post more tomorrow night.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.