Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Originally Posted by BC30cal
[I'm typing this by the way from 10 floors up on Robson St. in downtown Vancouver - having a coffee and watching rush hour unfold.

For a guy who gets twitchy when someone else is hunting on the same mountain as me I'd say I'm doing quite well in that I've not needed any sedation thus far! Ah well, it's still early and I'm bracing for a monorail ride to the largest mall here.

If this does not prove to my lovely wife and youngest daughter that I love them, then nothing will. laugh

All the best to you this week wabigoon.

Dwayne

!!!! laugh

Okanagan;
I waved when we drove through your town sir.

My goodness there's a whole bunch of people here...... you coulda warned me!

Seriously though its a pretty clean and friendly city for the most part and this is our youngest daughter's 16th birthday present/family vacation combination trip.

If I don't make it out of here alive though Okanagan, it's been a pleasure knowing you....... eek wink laugh

Dwayne

I'd say stop in for a coffee but know from experience with friends that our town is too close to the City and is a nuisance to stop so soon when heading out. Early tomorrow wife and I are heading south across the line for the weekend, so will be gone likely.

Have a good time. I like to sit on the dock at Granville Island and sip something while people watching. Good place to eat your way through. During the worst 6 months of my blindness and series of eye surgeries, we lived on the 10th floor of a place a block off of Robson. No need to drive, easy public transport to docs and hospital, great view, excellent restaurants. Glad we did it -- for a short while!