Quick rundown on my gear.

Kuiu-
Attack pants are the bomb! I have been using them since they first came out.
Chugach rain gear worked awesome
Merino long sleeve tops- mixed review from me on cut and smell. They definitely have a wet dog smell when wet. My Smartwool micro weight T shirt was more comfortable and didn't smell
Minus 33 boxers and base layer bottoms- the best for the money IMO.
Kuiu Super Down Hooded Jacket- easily one of my favorite pieces of gear. Amazingly warm and light.
Kuiu Guide gloves- hardly wore them but they are very nice. Mostly just wore Smartwool wool liner gloves, my favorite unless it starts getting really wet.
Kuiu gaiters- worked great, the new ones supposedly breathe much better.

Socks- Smartwool, enough said.

Boots- Hanwag Alaska GTX. By far the most comfortable boot I have ever owned.

Pack- Stone Glacier Terminus. Love this pack!

Pad-Thermarest Neo Air. Worked awesome! Even in the rocks. wink

Sleeping bag- Stoic Somnus 30 degree down bag. I really gambled on this as it is down but I am so glad I took it! 1.5lbs and kept me warm the whole time. Love this bag!

Bivy bag- Outdoor Research. The guide handed it to me when I showed him my gear as I had brought a MSR Hubba tent, but he assured me there would be slim chance of finding a decent place to pitch a tent.... And he was right! Would have preferred a tent, but it worked!

Optics- my Zeiss Classic 10X's still get it done, no complaints!
Leupold RX 1000i rangefinder
I did try the new Kuiu bino harness and really liked it. No more bouncing bino's!

Rifle- GAP Non-Typical in 260 Rem. I loaded 123 gr Lapua Scenar's over 39.0gr's of Varget @ 2900fps. Awesome rifle!
Leupold 3.5-10 with M1 turret- love it!

Trekking poles- Black Diamond carbon. Hate them except for when it is time to come out with a loaded pack.

Sawyer water bottle with built in filter, used it the whole time, even when we scooped some sketchy water. No problems. Another piece of gear I loved.
Havalon knives rock

Sea to Summit eVent stuff sacks... Rock!

Last edited by Huntr; 08/21/13.