Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by MColeman
but in all likelihood we'll never see each other again. I surely don't plan on traveling to Germany. Anyway, I've been reading books by Alan Furst and they are set in WW II in Europe and are not very complimentary of the Germans. I also bought the DVD set of 'The Valiant Years' and am watching it.

I find myself working up a good loathing for Nazi Germany but must realize that modern Germany is not Nazi Germany. It requires deep concentration to keep them separate.

In the books all of them deal with people who are involved with the Resistance in several countries and I find myself envisioning a resistance in the US. I pray not but still the
thought keeps cropping up.

MC, me thinks that the mental climate of fascist Germany is developing here among "our elite". I think, for example to name just a couple, Bloomberg of NYC, Feinstein of CA (and countless in the administration) who are ideologues and arrogant in their belief that they have the right to impose their will to the diminishing of our personal freedoms.

You can read it, see it, hear it; you can even "feel" it coming.
You bet your sweet bippy it's being felt...

And there WILL be resistance - and it's up to the a-holes in DC as to what that resistance might entail...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!