The first and maybe only gun I ever really wanted bad was a Browning Superposed. Rifles, and other shotguns just didn't matter much to me. Don't for sure know why.

I bought my first Superposed a long time ago, had a couple more over the years but never really liked any of them enough to keep them. Did however come to like the Miroku Dalys a lot and still have a number of them. Model 12s and 870s were just working tools to me. I bought an 870 in 16 gauge back in the 60s that for some reason I just really liked using. I always shot my father's model 12 in 16 really well, and I've accumulated a few over the years. I have a sort of hobby going gathering up model 12 parts and building them into real working guns. I now enjoy that more than accumulating "complete" model 12s. I just switched to a "franken gun" model 12 in 16 for grouse hunting that is built out of parts from about 8 guns. It started as a rescue of a barrel with a potato on the end getting replaced by a WS1 barrel with a solid rib. Thinking the O/U grouse gun will move to the back of the safe and I will maybe be hunting the rest of my birds with the model 12.