I can't believe nobody has mentioned the Taj Mahal of puke palaces...Shoney's. You have to spray WD-40 on the soles of your shoes when you go the the local Shoney's to keep from sticking to the floor at the food bar and cash register. I mentioned to them more than once that their floors were sticky. Made no difference.

Chris and I would go there for lunch when he came to the shop because Chris loves to eat and they have a buffet. Every old fat ass in the country would come there to pig out. Even Chris had enough when he had to scrape old food off the silverware. Obama's 'son' (if he had one) owns it so that may explain some of it. I will admit they have good fried chicken.

Chris would eat a plate of salad then go get a plate of chicken and veggies and for dessert he'd get 3-4 fried chicken wings. He wonders why he weighs 300 pounds. smile

We have a Cracker Barrel and it's OK except for lousy service. I eat to live, not live to eat and am not a connie sewer of fine dining. Sonic drive ins are one of the better ones.

Last edited by MColeman; 10/06/13.