Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
Originally Posted by plainview
Originally Posted by mtmuley
Gonna poach too there plainview? mtmuley

Sigh.

My point was, if there is no one on the job, then who is going to be there to hand you a ticket for accessing a road that was legally open before October 1st? I don't poach. But I have no problem rolling through the Obamanazi's locked gates.

For the record. The Tea party (republicans) shut down the government.

No- the Senate shut down government. The House passed a spending bill, as denoted in the Constitution. The Senate has not taken up the bill sent from the house. The Senate Majority leader has failed to take up the bill(s). To be 100% accurate, it is the Senate that has shut the government down. If the Senate were to act and the president vetoes, then he is responsible for the shut down. It is were the process stops where the shut down occurs. What we have here is the Senate and president successfully getting the media to report that the republicans and those "radical tea party members" are responsible, supported by the libtard media.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]