Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by eh76
you realize that peeker has the 4 of us on ignore...

I give a FRA what TRH is up to,......

making a joke out of sound, viable and profitable Ag. Ventures, based on PROVEN organic practice should be beneath you, Kieth.

This [bleep]' GMO and Chemical "Agri-business" approach is doing our creeks, rivers, and soil bank little (if any) good, and there IS a middle road,.......

I'll pop some pics ma�ana of the various bags and jugs that share my patch with the Goat and Alpaca (and Horse, Cow, and Chicken) chit.

Yes, you'll even see some 16-16-16 eek.

There's some glysophate in a sprayer, too,..... eek eek eek

This "Bug Infested garbage" innuendo is STUPID, and childish in the bloody extreme.

GTC

I get mine from nearby dairies and a feedlot; probably is loaded up with antibiotics and steroids...

I don't do any spraying anymore. Bugs gotta eat, too. grin

I loved the photos of the older berry variety. There are some blackberry bushes up in Virginia City that go back over 100 years in origin. They are isolated, and I'm going to try to harvest some seed from them. As isolated as I am from any other blackberry bushes, I believe I can keep them pure as a real heirloom variety.

The berries are small, but the flavor is so stupendous that they completely eclipse anything the commercial growers can offer.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”