My RIA Tactical 10 has, so far, been perfect and ideal right out of the box. Really good trigger, great sights, correctly timed barrel lug/slide interface, ramped barrel that well supports my stout 10mm loads, sharply checkered grips, semi beavertail grip safety with the bump, ported and lowered ejection port, and accurate WAY out of proportion to its cost! 16 shots at 25 yards into 1 5/8 inch with twelve of those into under one inch. A better shooter than I would likely have put them all into the one inch group. I have been and still am mightily impressed with this import.

Another perfect out of the box gun has been both of the Kel Tec PF-9's I have owned. For a pocket pistol, ideal.

RE good to magnificent revolvers.... I have had the pleasure to own a couple of early Pythons from Colt. WOW is all I can say. I hope to be blessed enough to own another someday.

The 329PD's I have had came close to perfect, but the keylock had to come out, and the sights replaced IMO. That said, the 329PD (ESPECIALLY if I ever see one of the ultra rare 6 inch versions!) another handgun that is on my very short list to re aquire one of when I get half a chance.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500