I had a few "bumps" with my first Cooper. I had problems getting it to shoot 1 MOA. While shooting my stock had developed a hole in the comb of it. I contacted Cooper and was informed it was an air bubble that had been painted over. They sent me a shipping label and took care of the issue. They did not have the stocks on hand so their was some delay in the amount of close to 2-3 months.

I contacted Cooper about the rifle having a hard time shooting MOA and the tech did not have much to offer other than to let him know if I get it resolved?

Well I ended up finding a decent load with a max load of H414 and 140 TTSX! I also discovered this rifle likes to be fouled slightly or it will shoot 2-3 inch groups with a clean barrel. The barrel is the easiest to clean rifle I have ever owned. I have since had a few light primer strikes with it? Not sure if it is the rifle or a bad lot of WLR primers?

For the money I can buy a firearm that is much less expensive and get 1-1.25 groups with it.

Worth the money maybe, maybe not? I was disenchanted that it took quite some time and components to get it to shoot. That being said Cooper has great customer service and answers the phone when you call and will respond back to emails. I don't know if I got a "lemon" but expected a little more for the price I paid!

I am still thinking that down the road I will pick up a 7 rem mag or 308 from Cooper but haven't decided completely yet! I hope to shoot some animals this season with it to lift the curse?