I haven't seen the Bressers, but a lot of Chinese binoculars are built in the same factories. Have had a lot in my hands and the exterior resemblances of many "brands" are obvious--and the optical quality can be as well.

That doesn't mean they're all identical, however. Usually some feature or another is tweaked at the request/order of whoever's putting their name on the outside, so there can be performance differences, both mechanical and optical.

Before China became the big, new optical producer, the same thing was going on with Japanese binoculars. About a dozen years ago I received three made-in-Japan 8x42's that aside from the rubber armor and name, were obviously built in the same factory on the same basic frame.

But that doesn't mean that all Chinese binoculars are the same. Zen Ray was one of the first companies to offer good Chinese glass and they have steadily improved in several ways, because ZR has done a very good job of marketing and has made some great upgrades.

But I've seen enough different Chinese binoculars over the past 5 years or so to cease being amazed by a new brand that offers very good optics for a very affordable price. They know how to make good glass.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck