Did you ever feel that you had picked the perfect combination for what and how you hunt? You use IMR4350 in your '06, (and most other calibers) you have a VX-III in 3.5-10x40 on top of said '06, and feel like you've got the world by the tail.<P>Then you hear that some upstart wannabe PH has found out your secret for your success, and almost makes it sound like he thought of the combo himself, and is passing the knowledge around to others it came to him from divine inspiration. [Linked Image]<P>All hail the mighty JJWHACK, and his new found amenities for turning his '06 into "all that it can be". We humbly bow in your presence...... [Linked Image]<P>COPYCAT, COPYCAT, COPYCAT, "Teacher, Jim's been looking at my rifle!! Make him stay in from recess!!" [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]<P>Seriously, I was going to post earlier, but I didn't think that EVERYONE used IMR4350 in their '06s. But I guess they do. Maybe this thread will help someone who may be having trouble with their '06, or will help to improve their results. Like when Jim posted using RL15 and WLR primers (not magnum) and getting better results from his 375HH. I thought that I was getting good results from my 375, but JJs load was actually better in my rifle than anything I had fed it before. <P>So I guess I will allow him to copy me this time, since I copied his 375HH loads. [img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]<P>Love ya, man. Bill