First, I apologize if there is a post on this somewhere, I have read through old posts on several boards for the last few days and have not definitively found my answer, which involves the best dies/ way to load for the 375 h&h, specifically.

The question I have concerns sizing, primarily. I have read many opinions on neck v full v partial etc. on various boards speaking generally, but it seems like the h&h is a little different in that it has so little of a shoulder and stretches so readily, that I want to address it specifically.

My desire is for consistent ammo and case life. I dont' think that neck v others will make that much a difference in accuracy for me..ie this is hunting rifle, not a target rifle, and I am not that good anymore for it to show.

However, it seems like neck or partial sizing would be best for case life. However, eventually, one must full length size, as I understand. And there is also the reliability factor. So that would seem to detract from consistency if you generally neck or partial size and then change for hunting ammo or due to cases not fitting anymore (velocity, accuracy, point of aim?).

But just full length resizing everytime would also seem to significantly shorten case life from what I have read.

So how do you all handle this for the h&h? I was going to go with the Lee collet die for general use, a forster ultra for seating, and then a redding body die for periodic use, based on some advice I found on an old post for a different cartridge. However, it appears that redding does not make a body die for the 375, nor an s bushing die either. So that is a problem. But maybe just a regular sizer is what would be best and just partial resize? How much would things change when the cases are full length sized?

Concerning the seater, maybe the ultra is overkill? I am shooting a winchester, so probably will have a very set COL due to the length of the box, so maybe the micrometer would be wasted, not sure.

Thanks!