catorres1,

BobinNH; just gave you an awesome recommendation on how to proceed with the loading of your 375H&H. This is pretty much what I do & can be used on all belted cases.
mauserand9mm; wrote an excellent explanation of when case stretch occurs.

I'd like to share just a little something here;
I read an article a long time ago and can not put my fingers on it, I think it was Bekker but not sure, for reference but the basic analogy that the writer was talking about were cartridges like the 375H&H & 300H&H. How folks try to reload them like a bench rest shooter would. He eloquently stated that the H&H cartridges where designed to fit the chamber of your rifle like loose change in your pocket. Stating the cartridge should be feed and controlled by the bolt face. The importance of having a square bolt face, during lock up, aligning perfectly with the chamber throat is what supports these cartridges. For trouble free loading and extraction of the cartridges. The accuracy of a bench rest rifle/shooter is not what these cartridges were intended.

I've had excellent results with the accuracy of the 375H&H by simply loading with a Full Length resizing die and Seating die from Redding. I did have some challenges from a RCBS set and a gunsmith recommended I try a different set of dies from Redding. My accuracy problems went a way and I threw the bad dies away.

I do get some case stretch, but only with full bore loads, hence I usually shoot moderate velocity loadings which minimizes case stretch. I get 5 loadings out of my brass then I toss and start with new. Brass for the 375 H&H is expensive but I just keep my eyes open for it all the time. If I find a good deal, less than a dollar a piece, I buy as much as I can these days.

Can't wait for you to finish this project and see the results.

Bill