I really don't care much one way or the other. I've seen some that looked really good, others looked terrible. They wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, if I were still looking for a woman.

I do find human behaviour interesting, and tattoo's in particular I find interesting. Not so much the art itself, but the reason for getting it. Some, like military ones, are pretty self explanatory, but the others confuse me a bit. Had a sister in law state recently that she might want to get a tattoo. I asked why, and what kind. She had no idea. So why get one then, if its not something that has any meaning and you don't know why you want it?

The other one is tattoo's that are in a place where the the wearer of it can't ever see it, like the back of the neck. You can't see it or feel it, so what's the point? In those cases I tend to think it must trying to make a statement to other people, who can actually see it. Perhaps they want people to think of them in a certain way, without having to actually say anything to them. I don't really care much, just find it interesting.