Home
Posted By: Mannlicher You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
try typing in 'suicide girls' on Bing, and check the images. Some amazing stuff.
Posted By: efw Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Nasty.
Tramp stamps and side neck tattoos. No
Others places yes.

Dave
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Not too bad. I could probably just lick around the tats.
Posted By: isaac Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
They're ok on other guy's chicks.
Posted By: MColeman Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I come from an era that views tats as a sign of low breeding and tastlesness. I don't like tats. Those girls are pretty without the tats but even more disgusting are the piercings. Anybody who sticks pins through their lips, nose, cheeks or other places have to be crazy.
Nope, disgusting.
Posted By: pahick Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Total turn off. I thought id be ok with em, especially when theyre hidden, but after many women I found I cant stand them.
and of course, this was strictly for informational purposes only.
Posted By: boatboy Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by MColeman
I come from an era that views tats as a sign of low breeding and tastlesness. I don't like tats. Those girls are pretty without the tats but even more disgusting are the piercings. Anybody who sticks pins through their lips, nose, cheeks or other places have to be crazy.

I am with you brother
The only one I would have got is if I was in the Corp,then I would earn the Bulldog

Hank
Don't bother me one way or the other...Many women running around town that I've been with that have tats...funny thing is they all have the same one on either their azz cheek or inner thigh
Those are directional arrows for the bumblers,Danny boy.
Posted By: KFWA Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I was married to a proper woman once - most boring, dullest, life sucking period of my life.

I don't mind a tatted up woman - speaks to her propensity to liven things up once in a awhile.
Posted By: pahick Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was married to a proper woman once - most boring, dullest, life sucking period of my life.

I don't mind a tatted up woman - speaks to her propensity to liven things up once in a awhile.

dont need tats to like a little spice. no need to advertise. think catholic girls grin
==========

That cracked me up.

Wish I had 100 bucks for every time I heard that line from someone sitting on the other side of my desk.
Originally Posted by pahick

dont need tats to like a little spice. no need to advertise. think catholic girls grin

yea but advertising takes the guess work out of it.

Posted By: 5thShock Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I just thought they were ownerships stamps from bikergangs.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Tats all over would probably cause me to lose my woody.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Tats all over would probably cause me to lose my woody.
Not me!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Qtip Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I agree with MColeman. Was in the supermarket last week and a girl was handing out snack samples. She had piercings all over her face...eyebrows, lips, nose, ears. What a mess. And under it all she was an attractive young lady. WAS attractive.
Tats on wimmins suck too.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Posted By: cra1948 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
My opinion, for what little it's worth, is that tats are a sign of someone trying to make up for a perceived deficit that can't be reconciled by the perceived solution.
nah...tats are too mainstream to read anything into it.

I see no deficit here either
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by isaac
==========

That cracked me up.

Wish I had 100 bucks for every time I heard that line from someone sitting on the other side of my desk.

I'll bet you get a lot more than $100 from those folks!

If not, I want to hire you next time. smile
I agree with MColeman. Was in the supermarket last week and a girl was handing out snack samples. She had piercings all over her face...eyebrows, lips, nose, ears. What a mess.

I am not knowingly eating something that is served by a person that looks like they fell face first into a tackle box. Probably a good thing that I can not see the kitchen help at most restaurants. Not a fan of tats either. miles
Posted By: Pat85 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
==========

That cracked me up.

If it's your desk at work 'am sure you got that and then some. laugh

Would look a lot better without. miles
Posted By: Steelhead Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Pretty cool to see so many that never did something stupid at 19.
Don't worry Miles!! I DID NOT eat a thing!!!

Hey, do you post on a traditional muzzle loading forum too??

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Posted By: Paul39 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by boatboy

I am with you brother
The only one I would have got is if I was in the Corp,then I would earn the Bulldog

Hank

+ a bunch.

The irony lost on those who adopt such fashions to be cool or nonconformist is that they actually scream conformity.

Of course that is true of most fads and fashion trends.

Paul
Steelhead,

I did lots of stupid things in my younger years(and sometimes still do but with much less frequency) but I never did anything voluntarily that left a permanent mark.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
For Evil Twin

][Linked Image]

][Linked Image]

][Linked Image]
In another local market there is a young lad that has both ear lobes pierced and has rings INSIDE them about an inch across with a large hole in each. I asked him if he sounded like a flute when the wind kicks up.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Originally Posted by Qtip
Steelhead,

I did lots of stupid things in my younger years(and sometimes still do but with much less frequency) but I never did anything voluntarily that left a permanent mark.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

Got it, so long as the stupid things match yours then all is well.

There are different kinds of 'permanent marks' that we likely never truly know.

Posted By: EvilTwin Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
grinMICHELLE!!!!!!! My Dream Gurl!!! grin She is also a member of Team Glock. Slobber,drool!!!! grin
Originally Posted by milespatton

Would look a lot better without. miles
6 in one, half the other to me
Hey, do you post on a traditional muzzle loading forum too??

No. I have posted in the ML section here a few times. miles
Pretty cool to see so many that never did something stupid at 19.

I did plenty of stuff, but self mutilation was not one of them.

Face Jewelry is just nasty to me but the worst is when they do lips and eyebrows. Not a fan of ear rings on men either. Personal choice and it works two ways. They have a right to do it and I have a right to not like it. miles
Posted By: cra1948 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=Qtip]Steelhead,

There are different kinds of 'permanent marks' that we likely never truly know.

One of the most profound statements I've seen on here in a while.
I do have my limits - no tats or piercing on the face. I would find that too distracting.
Posted By: rnr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by Qtip
I agree with MColeman. Was in the supermarket last week and a girl was handing out snack samples. She had piercings all over her face...eyebrows, lips, nose, ears. What a mess. And under it all she was an attractive young lady. WAS attractive.
Tats on wimmins suck too.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

Yup. Never saw a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
Posted By: MColeman Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
[Linked Image]

Just because you can't see does not mean it's not there. She would be beautiful without the tats.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

Celtic and Maori designs on a chick can be pretty cool.

A guy's name on the side of her neck, though. That's a turnoff.
[Linked Image]

Just because you can't see does not mean it's not there. She would be beautiful without the tats.

if she didn't have tats, would she pose for a photo like that?

that....is the question
Posted By: kend Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
http://suicidegirls.tumblr.com/
Posted By: SKane Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
They're ok on other guy's chicks.

This.
Those women reminds me of the tribes that were shown in National Geographic in the 50's. Didn't impress me then and less so today.
Our daughter is having tats removed from her neck and hand. They kept her out of her 1st choice - the Coast Guard. She ended up in the army Nat Guard, the only branch that would take her with the tats. She has a degree in criminal justice and wants to be a cop but many police depts don't allow visible tats. A tat can seriously limit your job choices.

Gang tats on a chick. That's another turn off.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Those women reminds me of the tribes that were shown in National Geographic in the 50's. Didn't impress me then and less so today.
Not to get too graphic here but yeah...I can see that. You know, like when they did pics of Cannibal tribes. The problem is it would give a new meaning to her "eating your cock".

Sorry everybody, but sometimes when you've got a clear shot, you just gotta pull the trigger.
Posted By: BarryC Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by gitem_12

[Linked Image]

Her arms are gonna get all scratched up if she cuts cane dressed like that! grin
One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was having the name of my law school tattooed on my Johnson.

George Mason University Of Law, Arlington Campus,22030, United States Of America,Class of 1985 cost me 13 dollars a letter.

They also didn't center it.
Not particularly especially on real pretty girls covered from head to toe.
my Johnson.

Iffin mine was that big, I'd give it a first name too. grin miles
Posted By: hatari Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

As is usual, Mr. Coleman is spot on.
Originally Posted by milespatton
my Johnson.

Iffin mine was that big, I'd give it a first name too. grin miles

=====

Of course I'm lying. I had to settle for GMU,198 in small font.
Posted By: JoeMama Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
"You Like Tats on Chicks?"

Can I buy a vowel?
You guys that arw against women with piercings have obviously never had a [bleep] by a woman with a tounge ring who knows how to use it
What I don't like at all, on anyone are gauges in the ears! A total turnoff.
Posted By: ldholton Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was having the name of my law school tattooed on my Johnson.

George Mason University Of Law, Arlington Campus,22030, United States Of America,Class of 1985 cost me 13 dollars a letter.

Your a laywer, you had your whole body to work with from head to toe !! Everyone knows a laywer is a walking johnson
Tramps to the max. I'm glad I'm old.
Posted By: ldholton Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Now just what are all these ink cover people gonna look like at 80? Not sure but I bet sexy ain't the word I'll use.
It's most definitely a generational thing.
Tats on a woman are a total turn off to me.

Don't like them on guys either, but pircings are even more discusting.
These people are attention cravers...They enjoy looking like freaks, and having normal people stare at them.

Virgil B.

Originally Posted by ldholton
Now just what are all these ink cover people gonna look like at 80? Not sure but I bet sexy ain't the word I'll use.

you know alot of sexy 80 years olds without tats do ya?

at 80 I'm not gonna care.
Disgusting.
Absolutely nothing destroys a woman's beauty in my eyes worse than tattoos.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by derby_dude
It's most definitely a generational thing.

Not really....
Too many FREAKS not enough circuses

Hank
Miss Lynn do you have any?
They're not sexy at all. Look how bad this one looks on Roseanne Barr

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
==========

That cracked me up.

You get a lot moret than that for someone on the other side of your desk. grin
Posted By: Calvin Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
A few tats wouldn't scare me one bit.

I think tats are much more ridiculous on some wussy guy.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Worst trouble I ever had or got in was from a chick with tats. I'm sure it was just a coincidence wink cry

Women like that do nothing but drain you of all your vital fluids and leave you to die. YMMV.
Miss Lynn do you have any?

Yes, I do.

I will say that they are tiny, a pink rosebud on my upper right arm, a wrist writing that says in small scroll "By the Grace of God", and a small one elsewhere that reminds me of someone dear to me who went to war, and dearly loved his country and his family.

They were my choice, and in truth I have no one to answer to except myself, and the good Lord above.

Hope you are having a good day smile
Posted By: Anaconda Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
When I see tats on an otherwise good looking woman, I think of someone using a magic marker to draw a smiley face on the Mona Lisa.
Really, did you think you could improve on that ?

I'm not against it, but it just seems like a waste of time and money. Tats are expensive, and she could have used that money to buy me a new gun, and the time to make me a sammich
Posted By: Raeford Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Pics, or it didn't happen! wink
Amen sister!
Posted By: sactoller Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Didn't need to see that!
Posted By: RickyD Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Tattoo's often indicate the capacity of a person to think long term, their decision making ability, and proclivity for substance abuse, relative to the placement, abundance and subject matter of the tattoos.

It sounds like some on here only consider tattoo's an indication of easy sex. It would follow easy STD's could be an added "benefit" that could last a lifetime, albeit shortened.

None of that means I make a lasting judgement about someone's character relative to the tat's they chose to display, but it does provide easily read sign they must show does not indicate what it appears they wish to declare, and more importantly, why that is. I'd like to say an abundance of tat's of dark subject matter often mean little about the darkness and/or confusion in a person's mind and soul, but I can't recall ever finding that to be the case.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Worst trouble I ever had or got in was from a chick with tats. I'm sure it was just a coincidence wink cry

Women like that do nothing but drain you of all your vital fluids and leave you to die. YMMV.

and god its fun while it lasts
Posted By: BLG Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
[Linked Image]

that....is the question

So how many naked or almost naked girls pose that do not have tats. Your question really has no merit.(no offense meant)

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
[Linked Image]

that....is the question

So how many naked or almost naked girls pose that do not have tats. Your question really has no merit.(no offense meant)

Clyde

not enough...that's my point
Posted By: pal Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Tats and piercings loudly proclaim a woman's low self esteem and even lower intelligence. Damaged goods. Disgusting and stupid.
I am truly amazed at how many psychologists we have at the campfire...
Posted By: Calvin Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by pal
Tats and piercings loudly proclaim a woman's low self esteem and even lower intelligence. Damaged goods. Disgusting and stupid.

Too funny. You can find all flavors of stupid and crazy on women without a tat or two. External things mean virtually nothing.

When selecting a wife, you'd be much smarter to be looking at how she manages her home, her bank account, and her emotions.
Originally Posted by pal
Living in California pronounces a person's low self esteem and even lower intelligence. Disgusting and stupid.

Fixed it for ya!
Originally Posted by pal
Living in California pronounces a person's low self esteem and even lower intelligence. Disgusting and stupid.

Fixed it for ya!

Once again I bet Pal ia one of those who have never had a BJ by a girl with a tounge ring
Posted By: temmi Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
(Do) You Like Tats on Chicks?

No
Posted By: Mink Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
[Linked Image]

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see nothing wrong with this woman. I see a LOT right about her. whistle
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I don't mind tats as long as they are discreet and tastefully done. My wife's tats have special meaning to her and so do mine. To each their own.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by pal

Fixed it for ya!

Good fix Scott. wink
Posted By: rattler Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
my wife has two, one on each shoulder blade.....they dont bug me......dont personally care for face or neck tattoos but thats bout it....
my wife has two, one on each shoulder blade.....they dont bug me......dont personally care for face or neck tattoos but thats bout it....be pretty hypocritical of me if tats did bug me as ive got one on my calf....
I actually prefer girls with tats.

Of course there is such a thing as overkill....
It amazes me that, with the amout of fellas here who pride them selves on hitting targets, that they are so against tramp stamps. Also known as A bullseye
Posted By: 700LH Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I have never seen a tattoo make a woman look prettier
Posted By: ltppowell Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I don't think tat's add to anyone's appearence, but there are plenty folks out there that can get away with it.

It might be surprising to some, but women who have tattoos rarely give a damn what Mr John Q Public thinks, nor do they owe Mr John Q Public a moments notice.
A tat helped Mike Tyson's appearance
...I bet Pal ia one of those who have never had a BJ by a girl with a tounge ring

I would never get closer than 6" from one of those freaks. So you're right. grin
Originally Posted by pal
...I bet Pal ia one of those who have never had a BJ by a girl with a tounge ring

I would never get closer than 6" from one of those freaks. So you're right. grin
6" aint to far I could still get a hummer at that distance
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
It might be surprising to some, but women who have tattoos rarely give a damn what Mr John Q Public thinks, nor do they owe Mr John Q Public a moments notice.
Amen again sister!!!
Tattoos were cool when I was a Kid and the only tattooed people were sailors and the bikers next store that sold speed. It was a sign of being a Badass! Now when every teenage girl and boy have all sorts of deep meaning spiritual tattoos on them. They are not old enough to no what deep meaning truly is!
I never got any because I am leery of needles and too indecisive to pick something that is a life long fashion statement!

Besides when Hannah Montana walks around with ink , it just makes a mockery of them!

That should be "George Mason University School Of Law," Bob.

I'd have them do it over.
There is a point that it could become an issue but within reason I don't have a problem with tatoos.

I got one myself in a drunken stooper in my teens, I don't like it and wish I hadn't done it but that is life, live and learn.
what I tell my kids is -I don't care if you get a tattoo but you can't get one until you're 30.

Right now you'd get something like a dolphin jumping over a camaro and you'll regret having what you thought was cool at 19 years old on you for the rest of your life.
I have nothing against folks that have tats or get pierced.

I have none but my son does,it's a Navy thing i guess.

I just don't see some of them making them prettier on the outside but if it makes them feel better so be it.
"If you can read this, you are having a good day."

YMMV
Posted By: W7ACT Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by hatari

As is usual, Mr. Coleman is spot on.

Yes Sir, Micky done nailed it! whistle
Posted By: bea175 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
As long as they lay their eggs everyday i don't mind if all their feathers fall out , or if they have a tattoo
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have never seen a tattoo make a woman look prettier

Maybe, but I do find women with them more interesting, and interesting, in my book, adds to beauty.
Posted By: WhiteFawn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

When you consider the time and effort it takes for a woman to get ready to go ANYWHERE, they must be concerned about what SOMEBODY out there thinks!! whistle
Posted By: roundoak Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
I have admired some women who have tats done in good taste, plus some seem to have the value of a good visual aid in an interesting way. wink
Yep!

Of course there is such a thing as overkill and the wtf-factor, but for the most part, I find them rather interesting.

Besides, they make for a good ice breaker. "Hey, interesting ink! What was your inspiration for that one?"
Originally Posted by noharleyyet
"If you can read this, I'Mhaving a good day."

YMMV

Fixt
Originally Posted by WhiteFawn

When you consider the time and effort it takes for a woman to get ready to go ANYWHERE, they must be concerned about what SOMEBODY out there thinks!! whistle

Many do care, about what men think, and what other women think. But it rarely has anything to do with their tattoos.

I saw a stripper in MA that had a tattoo of her ex-boyfriends face on her back. His shoulders began at her panty line and the top of his head was almost to her shoulder blades.

That would be a tough one to overcome, literally.
laugh

I have often considered the kinds of conversations a full back tat of Buddy-Jesus would elicit....
Some do attract the eye...
[Linked Image]

The chains on the thong scream high maintenance drama queen. No thanks.
Posted By: Hoyt Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
It's according to what kind of relationship we're going to have.
you noticed the chains on the thong?

yeah, I was trying to read the writing between the guns which required closer scrutiny. grin
I don't know what the chains are saying but I hear that ass loud and clear.
I don't know what the chains are saying but I hear that ass loud and clear.

I bet working that Thai Massage booth has it's perks...
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Her tats scream of whoredom and hating daddy.

Dumb bitch.
Ignorance is bliss they say. I'm sure you're a happy man.

Beautiful woman...ruined IMO.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by pal

Fixed it for ya!

Good fix Scott. wink

Geezzz, I thought Seattle would be in the top spot, but alas I was wrong.
California doesn't even make the top 6.
Breaking it down to a percentage basis I'd wager California wouldn't make the top 20.

Link below

http://tattoospunch.com/2011/12/23/top-10-us-cities-with-most-tattoos/
Posted By: XPLRN Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
yeah, I was trying to read the writing between the guns which required closer scrutiny. grin

Were you able to decipher it?? The ink work/design layout on the pistols was "interesting".
Have seen a plethora of beautiful and hideous tats on gorgeous, plain, and turd-ugly gals
but
ne'er a one that made the bearer look even a wee bit better.

Don't expect age (of the tattoo or the tattee) to improve anything.
An old timer once told me to marry a Big woman, get her tatooed all over.
Then you'd have
Heat in the winter
Shade in the summer
And moving pictures all year long! smile
I'd love to take a hot tatted up chick for a test ride. You guys can have your overweight dumpy chicks, wearing a cat sweatshirt and bowl cut. I like fast woman.

But they sure do when it comes time to find a good man and the tats get in the way.
Originally Posted by XPLRN

Were you able to decipher it?? The ink work/design layout on the pistols was "interesting".

Yeah, above the name Abdul is the line "I live for you" and below the name Abdul is the line "I did for you".

She's a gang banger.... frown

But they sure do when it comes time to find a good man and the tats get in the way.

No where near what 3 kids and ex-in-laws do.
Posted By: 1minute Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Prefer a clean slate. If everything else fails, one can try being outrageous.

Tats don't get in the way of a good man...

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks.

There is a difference between preferring a girl without tatoo's and completely disregarding one simply because she has some.
Virgin?
The female body is the most beautiful thing God ever made. Tats on a chic are like a pile of cow$hit on a steak.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
Christians are a fun lot. Never enough lions around when you need them.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
The female body is the most beautiful thing God ever made. Tats on a chic are like a pile of cow$hit on a steak.

+1

There is a difference between preferring a girl without tatoo's and completely disregarding one simply because she has some.

Tell that to the chicks who can only find jerks who get them pregnant and leave. No decent man wants a chick covered with tats.

One day, after decades of delightful public "Wow!"-watching, there was suddenly a "Wow! � but � ."

The "but" was only a vibe, but it was as strong as the "Wow!" ("Wow! � nice to look-at in passing but not something to be around for any length of time").

"High-maintenance," "drama queen," "dick-hunter," and "attention whore" come to mind now, but at first, there were just undefined turn-off vibes.

Gave "Wow!"-watching a whole new flavor. Surprising how many heart-felt "buts" follow the most outstanding "Wow!s."

Tell that to the chicks who can only find jerks who get them pregnant and leave. No decent man wants a chick covered with tats.

Can't be a decent chick out there that would want your dumbass, so what is your point?
Posted By: J23 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

How about the women with giant holes in their ears!?! I believe they are called gauges? What is that!?! ..and they are usually pretty ladies too.

None of it: tats, gauges, ect., makes or breaks any lady, though, to me, some things could possibly detract from her overall beauty; some tats are nice, some not so much. Just like anything else I suppose.. to each his or her own?

Originally Posted by jahrs
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Cherry picking one sentence from the old testament to support your opinion is a sketchy proposition.

Right, because girls without tats don't find jerks who get them pregnant and leave....
His wife apparently has a real talent for finding idiots.
Right, because girls without tats don't find jerks who get them pregnant and leave....

Oh girls without tats can find their share of jerks too but it's a given that girls covered with tats and especially piercings are not going to find nice decent guys. That's fact jack.

Of course!

That's why so many parade 'em about in public so often, so prominently.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

Of course!

That's why so many parade 'em about in public so often, so prominently.

You and I are on the same page on this one Ken.
This are my thoughts on spousal arugments:

Deut. 25:11
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

This is how I feel about testicular cancer:

Deut. 23:1
No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

Well, if my brother dies:
Genesis 38:8
"Sleep with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother."
No decent man wants a chick covered with tats.

wow........that's a head scratcher
George, after you introduce me to that doe you've been chasing, I'll decide if we can be brothers or not.

Yeah, it makes me wonder if the opposite is also true?

Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military. We know that the vast majority of them are of questionable character....
George, after you introduce me to that doe you've been chasing, I'll decide if we can be brothers or not.

laugh

Well, I'm neutral on the tattoo front FWIW. My brother is in town from NC, so I will likely head out at least one night this weekend. Perhaps this evening?
I've got class until 10pm. It'll probably have to be the next weekend amigo.

Oh girls without tats can find their share of jerks too but it's a given that girls covered with tats and especially piercings are not going to find nice decent guys. That's fact jack.

Your kidding right ?

Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military. We know that the vast majority of them are of questionable character....

There is only one questionable character in this argument, and I am damn sure he never had the stamina, the bravery or the pride to serve his country.

High maintenance with not much to return

Hank
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

so your telling me you also dont eat pork? Leviticus 11:7.....wont eat rabbit(guessing squirrel and such also falls in here)? Leviticus 11:6......
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Not a fan, but if a person is of age and want to do it, they're certainly free to do so. Except for my kids.

Jeff

Your kidding right ?

I must not be a nice decent guy. laugh

Your kidding right ?

I must not be a nice decent guy. laugh

You are very much a good and decent man !
Posted By: eyeball Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
==========

That cracked me up.

Bob, were they seeing you to get free of a proper woman, or were they lamenting that they had done so in the past and regretting having done so?
Posted By: slumlord Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

Your kidding right ?
You're

Sorry, but thanks for playing.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Your kidding right ?
You're

Sorry, but thanks for playing.

grin

Ha! Apparently I've got you fooled! It's part of my nature, not being a good and decent man and all....

Ha! Apparently I've got you fooled! It's part of my nature, not being a good and decent man and all....
Sis,I'll back up HAJ's comment on him not being good and decent man. grin
Posted By: kecatt Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=834487

[Linked Image]

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
laugh

That might mean something you were a good and decent man but you horde nice rifles which means you don't care about the less fortunate.
� I must not be a nice decent guy.

Me neither.

Long notorious as a hopeless ass.

But dogs and kids love me.

laugh It does make a valid point.
laugh

That might mean something you were a good and decent man but you horde nice rifles which means you don't care about the less fortunate.
Flattery will get you nowhere. laugh
Posted By: atvalaska Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Originally Posted by Anaconda
When I see tats on an otherwise good looking woman, I think of someone using a magic marker to draw a smiley face on the Mona Lisa.

I'm not against it, but it just seems like a waste of time and money. Tats are expensive, and she could have used that money to buy me a new gun, and the time to make me a sammich
winner!!
Small and only in discreet locations for me..
a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

That cracked me up.
Posted By: kecatt Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kecatt
[Linked Image]

Not exactly what I had in mind but I'm sure would be an attention getter! grin
When I see tats on an otherwise good looking woman, I think of someone using a magic marker to draw a smiley face on the Mona Lisa. �

Like Megyn Kelly needs a mustache.
Posted By: eyeball Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
She could borrow mine. smile
Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military.

Not in my day. Some got them but not even half as I remember it. Then it was Navy mostly. miles
I'm still all in !

[Linked Image]
Beautiful woman with a bunch of tacky ink.
I don't find it tacky in the least very tastful
Who is that, Fran Drescher on her arm?

Yeah, real 'tasteful'. grin
Where's Travis?

Frankly I wouldn't worry about a young beauty with tats getting old and saggy..she's gonna dump your ass in less than a month anyway. cool
Posted By: Backroads Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
BWAhahaa! Is this thread taking place in a bingo parlor?
Smells like old people and ben-gay in here.
Yeah, wait till them tats on her have aged about 30 years.
They Ain't gonna look so good to anyone.
Indeed, it reeks of close-minded, old fashioned, geriatric f�cks.

You 'sirs' know that women can vote now, jim crow laws are no longer in effect, and *gasp* some people date inter-racially.
...Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military...

I very much doubt that. While it certainly may be a fad, nowadays, it was rare when I fought in Vietnam.

Undoubtedly many of us older members (70), whose values were influenced by cultural norms of the early part of the 20th century, view tattoos as we would view the work of any vandal who would willfully and senselessly destroy something of beauty.

Looks fade and gravity never fails. Rock out while you can
Rock on
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Looks fade and gravity never fails. Rock out while you can

spoken from the young and dumb, and ain't been there yet
Precisely. You'd be hard pressed to find a sane and heterosexual man turn that away once the skivvies started flying off.

"Umm, you have tattoos. I can't do this"

Laffin'

Perhaps we can wax poetic on Phrenology as well? Antiquated views seems to be quite popular in these parts.
Indeed, it reeks of close-minded, old fashioned, geriatric f�cks. �

Of course, as always, what IS is right, and whatever was is to be ridiculed as hopelessly inane.

Soooooo much easier than thinking.

spoken from the young and dumb, and ain't been there yet

It's alright to be ignorant. It is another matter entirely to stay ignorant.
Tats on chicks are just as appealing as HIV!
It's even all right to stay ignorant of the fact that "alright" is the ignoramous version of "all right."

Most things on a woman don't look good in 30 years regardless.

Of course, as always, what IS is right, and whatever was is to be ridiculed as hopelessly inane.

Oh I certainly understand the historical and cultural significance of tattoos and body modifications within the American culture. Obviously and unfortunately, people are judged based on how they look.

I suppose forgetting what was, preferring only to what is can be narrow-minded. Perhaps a throwback to Roman times is in order; sodomizing young boys was certainly a cultural brilliance that needs to be reborn.

Laffin'
It's even all right to stay ignorant of the fact that "alright" is the ignoramous version of "all right."

Well shucks. Merriam Webster must be full of ne'er-do-well's and scalawags.

Laffin'
Posted By: 43 2N Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Easy fix for tats...'tis called a light switch.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Depending on the woman and point of view.
A gal that looks great in her 20's and takes care of herself, will still look plenty good to a guy her age when they are both 50's.
Chicks that trash themselves, or let themselves go won't.
Simple facts of life.
Or low expectations.
Obviously and unfortunately, people are judged based on how they look.

This is true. Most folks don't post pictures where they think the chick is ugly. Notice-most. miles
Posted By: stxhunter Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
you trade those girls in for a new model before anything starts sagging.

� I suppose forgetting what was, preferring only to what is can be narrow-minded. Perhaps a throwback to Roman times is in order; sodomizing young boys was certainly a cultural brilliance that needs to be reborn.

Sophomoric stabs at reductio ad absurdum fall far short of both civility and logic.
Interesting theories flapping about here, I must say. A person is 'less than' because they look different.

Deviancy lies beset on all sides by the majority.

Depending on the woman and point of view.
A gal that looks great in her 20's and takes care of herself, will still look plenty good to a guy her age when they are both 50's.
Chicks that trash themselves, or let themselves go won't.
Simple facts of life.

True. Getting a giraffe tattoo, the length of your arm, like a chick I saw at the Farmer's Market last year, doesn't look good now and most likely will look a lot sillier in 30yr.

Sometimes less is more.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you trade those girls in for a new model before anything starts sagging.

Some ain't long term keepers, that for sure.

Sophomoric stabs at reductio ad absurdum fall far short of both civility and logic.

Geriatric indulgences of archaic ideologies are quite the same.
Please, cease your floundering about in a flaccid attempt at cultural assimilation.
A person is 'less than' because they look different.

Or "more than", always was and always will be. miles
Posted By: n8dawg6 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
tats on chicks can be hot. but theres good tats and bad tats, and there's hot chicks, and not hot chicks.
If this is turning into a war of words, someone is bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Tueller drill

Geriatric indulgences of archaic ideologies are quite the same.

Just as childish eagerness to grasp titillating fads.
Tueller drill

...ha grin
Posted By: Mink Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
More pictures please.

[Linked Image]
We get it already...you fancy yourself as young and a hipster and the old guys as outta touch dipschits.

Enjoy your tattooed whores. grin
Go f�ck yourself. Slobodan Milosevic's reign against the muslims in Yugoslavia would have no resemblance to the tyranny I wish upon 'hipsters'.

Wisdom is occasionally a by-product of age, as is pigheadedness and hubris.
Lol.
The way I see it some like blonde some brunette 'others red heads....I never excluded any
If you don't like girls with tats more in the pool for those that do.
Women are women judged on an individual basis
Precisely
A good many of the tattoos posted in this thread are beautiful works of decorative art.

A good many of the tattoos posted in this thread are needled onto beautiful women.

Separately, lovely.

Combined, another matter.

Decorative women are already glorious to behold � need no embellishment. Indeed, attempts at embellishment are as often as not distractions, deleterious.
That's subjective and a matter of opinion
That's subjective and a matter of opinion

Aren't subjective opinions what chat forums are for?
Yep,
Posted By: XPLRN Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

The above underlined statements are applicable to the following story.

I recently meet a very cool, gun-owning/shooting and easy on the eyes lady who is the GF of a friend of mine. She has chosen to use her body as a canvas for things that interest her and making statements that mean something to her. Here is one of the statements and her meaning of 'PYD' is not the negative connotation(seen a fair amount of it in this thread) that comes up if you Google it. Feel free to take a guess as to what her meaning is;
[Linked Image]

I'm very happy for my friend and wish him the best with their future relationship growth. The sunglasses in the following picture are a feature of Photobucket editing to give her a bit of anonymity.

[Linked Image]

Yeah, above the name Abdul is the line "I live for you" and below the name Abdul is the line "I did for you".

Thanks for the interpretation of the writing, my eyes/picture zoom were not picking that up. I'm not quite sure how that ink makes her a gang banger??

Interesting theories flapping about here, I must say. A person is 'less than' because they look different.

Deviancy lies beset on all sides by the majority.

Is that train of thought the rational you use for explaining an ugly easy chick?
Originally Posted by Mink
More pictures please.

[Linked Image]

Are they man hands?
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Is that train of thought the rational you use for explaining an ugly easy chick?

I've read, and reread this several times. I cannot coax out what you are trying to ask me. Can you rephrase it with more clarity�
I wish all you perfect fookers were my age I would be slaying the poon and you'd all be virgins until you die.

Do ya'll get bloody noses up on that high horse?
Posted By: BarryC Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14

You don't have to wait 30 years for a tattoo to look bad. Even if you make the leap that a tattoo looks good when it is new, it only takes a couple years before the ink starts to "run" (or however you'd term it) and the tattoo looks all fuzzy.

I've read, and reread this several times. I cannot coax out what you are trying to ask me. Can you rephrase it with more clarity�

To dream the impossible dream....
� Tats don't get in the way of a good man.

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks. �

Taste buds on my tongue filter-out a passel of foods that others cherish and even crave. So taste is "prejudicial?"

I approached a good many of those foods with the eager expectation of enjoying 'em as much as I'd been told that I would. I was prejudiced toward enjoying 'em, but they made me gag.

That's just the way that it is with any kind of taste � preference, predilection, whatever. Prejudice � in the literal sense of passing judgement, then "trying" � may have no part in the matter at all.
Dr. Howell, I figure they've got to be Democrats. They are crying foul on intolerance about tattoos by being intolerant about our likes and dislikes. grin miles
Posted By: RJY66 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/10/14
Tattoos on both sexes are like a Bill Engvall "stupid sign", the equivalent of having "dumbass" stamped on your forehead in indelible ink as a heads up for the world. In a way, I appreciate the courtesy.
Tattoo threads always crack me up..
All we can do is judge people by their actions. Covering yourself in tats and piercings immediately conveys someone that is extremely susceptible to passing fads and fancies. And someone that will never have a real job.

Maybe our culture will change to the point that facial and neck tattoos are what we expect from our professionals. Maybe in the future that young woman I saw recently with psycho bitch tattooed on her face could be a great doctor or even an elementary teacher, but at least right now it severely limits her choices of livelihood.

Sorry if you missed it there its way way over your IQ.
� Tats don't get in the way of a good man.

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks. �

Taste buds on my tongue filter-out a passel of foods that others cherish and even crave. So taste is "prejudicial?"

I approached a good many of those foods with the eager expectation of enjoying 'em as much as I'd been told that I would. I was prejudiced toward enjoying 'em, but they made me gag.

That's just the way that it is with any kind of taste � preference, predilection, whatever. Prejudice � in the literal sense of passing judgement, then "trying" � may have no part in the matter at all.

That's an incomplete quote. The whole quote better encapsulates what I was saying...

There is a difference between preferring a girl without tattoo's and completely disregarding one simply because she has some.

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Tattoo threads always crack me up..
yup we get one every winter without fail
Posted By: 66niteowl Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Let me tell you, if a woman has tats on her knuckles and shes smokin a camel 100 , it just don't get any better for me,
Originally Posted by 66niteowl
Let me tell you, if a woman has tats on her knuckles and shes smokin a camel 100 , it just don't get any better for me,

grin

There's no shortage of those around Memphis.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I will concede that the sexiest man I have ever known does not have tattoos, nor does he particularly like them, he has it going on without any superficial adornment....
Posted By: mule1 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I will concede that the sexiest man I have ever known does not have tattoos, nor does he particularly like them, he has it going on without any superficial adornment....

We've never met but you sure know a lot about me.

Lol
Posted By: colodog Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Do I like tats on chicks, um, no thanks.
Originally Posted by mule1

We've never met but you sure know a lot about me.

Lol

grin
depends upon the chick and depends upon the tat(s)

tats are kinda like tube tops, look great on some chick, others not so much
I like chicks with full sleeve tats. Kat Von so hot.
Hot looking chicks with a few tats and a tongue stud, love to take one out for a test drive every so often. Would love to play honeymoon with one some weekend, mostly admire them from afar though.

The above underlined statements are applicable to the following story.

I recently meet a very cool, gun-owning/shooting and easy on the eyes lady who is the GF of a friend of mine. She has chosen to use her body as a canvas for things that interest her and making statements that mean something to her. Here is one of the statements and her meaning of 'PYD' is not the negative connotation(seen a fair amount of it in this thread) that comes up if you Google it. Feel free to take a guess as to what her meaning is;
[Linked Image]

I'm very happy for my friend and wish him the best with their future relationship growth. The sunglasses in the following picture are a feature of Photobucket editing to give her a bit of anonymity.

[Linked Image]

Thanks for the interpretation of the writing, my eyes/picture zoom were not picking that up. I'm not quite sure how that ink makes her a gang banger??

i have no idea what "PYD" means. Please enlighten me.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Well-said.
Posted By: LBP Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I like tats on chicks. I love this girl's tats very cute and she looks like a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

I'm with Mickey on this. Folks do this more as a result of peer pressure than anything else. Just say no to tramp stamps.
Would love to play honeymoon with one some weekend, mostly admire them from afar though.

I think that I am seeing a trend here. Even a lot of the most ardent supporters just want them for a few days or a weekend. miles
Posted By: P_Weed Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

Tits? Yes.
Tats? Not so much.
I'm planning on opening up a tattoo parlor just for women. Instead of paying me cash I'll accept sexual favors.

Thinking of calling it "Tit for Tat".
Posted By: XPLRN Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by rphguy
Here is one of the statements and her meaning of 'PYD' is not the negative connotation(seen a fair amount of it in this thread) that comes up if you Google it. Feel free to take a guess as to what her meaning is;
[Linked Image]

i have no idea what "PYD" means. Please enlighten me.

I didn't either till we started talking about her ink. She told me it stood for; "Pay Your Dues ".

Posted By: cobrad Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
This thread has got to be the stupidest one I have ever seen on 24hourcampfire.
Posted By: EdM Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Yes, I do like some. Guys and gals are loaded with them down here. This includes a number of senior manager's, men and women, that I work with.
They usually are.

But TRH will top it, guaranteed.

There is only one questionable character in this argument, and I am damn sure he never had the stamina, the bravery or the pride to serve his country.

You'd be wrong. Ten years and not a tat on me.
Reminds me of that old Joe Walsh song they couldn't play on the radio. "I Like Big Tats"...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

Here tats on knuckles generally denote gaol time.
Originally Posted by LBP
I like tats on chicks. I love this girl's tats very cute and she looks like a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

Now that is a good community service tat.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I'm with Mickey on this. Folks do this more as a result of peer pressure than anything else. Just say no to tramp stamps.

Real women look perfect. Why mess it up with tramp stamps? sick sick
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Real women look perfect. Why mess it up with tramp stamps? sick sick

Makes it quicker to locate the easy ones.
Just think how much easier life would be if women had their price scratched across their lower back.

Perhaps like "Kelly" they could have a little sign to remind you to tuck everything away when you are finished...I know that there were times I would have appreciated such a thoughtful gesture.
Posted By: Bocefish Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
28 pages of personal preferences to figure out... to each their own... doesn't surprise me for some reason.

A woman's body and face looks beautiful to me without any unnatural adornments. I've learned to appreciate how some feel it necessary or a choice, like a blank canvas.

Judging a book by it's cover and all that.

YMMV
Posted By: Jahrs Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

You need to take your issues to someone who gives a damn. I have no time for fools like you.

Originally Posted by cra1948
My opinion, for what little it's worth, is that tats are a sign of someone trying to make up for a perceived deficit that can't be reconciled by the perceived solution.

Kinda like religion.

You need to take your issues to someone who gives a damn. I have no time for fools like you.

Makes as much sense as your particular ranting.
Posted By: rattler Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

fools? your the one picking and choosing which parts of the bible to follow...its a legit question.....why is one line from Leviticus the "law" for you but others arent?
Posted By: EdM Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our daughter is having tats removed from her neck and hand. They kept her out of her 1st choice - the Coast Guard. She ended up in the army Nat Guard, the only branch that would take her with the tats. She has a degree in criminal justice and wants to be a cop but many police depts don't allow visible tats. A tat can seriously limit your job choices.

Which is, quite frankly horseschit... Nothing to do with what she could deliver, at all. Dumbazzeszz...
Sam,

You started all this, and you knew exactly what you were doing, and now I know why. Good man !

Lynn grin
Yeah, he could have posted "Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor" and there'd be a full on argument about it as well.... wink
Posted By: isaac Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by tjm10025

======

Dammit. I hate screwing up my own jokes. I really hate it when other lawyers point it out.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
My two sons are tattoo artist and my Wife started the tattoo shop they now own.

I really couldn't care less what other people do with their body.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Yeah, he could have posted "Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor" and there'd be a full on argument about it as well.... wink

cherry garcia.
Posted By: Mink Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

======

Dammit. I hate screwing up my own jokes. I really hate it when other lawyers point it out.

What size was the font? grin

cherry garcia.

You blasphemous bastids....chocolate

cherry garcia.

I am thinking pralines and cream would trump both of those flavours, BIG TIME ! wink

cherry garcia.

Please ! chocolate is sooooooooooo common....

cherry garcia.

I am thinking pralines and cream would trump both of those flavours, BIG TIME ! wink
crazy
Strawberry
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

cherry garcia.

crazy
Strawberry

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssse !!!! Obviously you are delusional cool
Oh good grief Sis,don't you know that Strawberries are the food of the Gods. grin
Not a big fan of em but I'll take a tasteful tat (or two) over silicone tits and lips.
Oh good grief Sis,don't you know that Strawberries are the food of the Gods. grin

In your neck of the woods maybe, but in mine, Baskin and Robbins, Pralines and Cream, period cool

In your neck of the woods maybe, but in mine, Baskin and Robbins, Pralines and Cream, period cool
laugh In my neck of the woods,if it's ice cream,it's gone,especially in the Summer. cool
Posted By: stxhunter Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
blue dell mango

======

=======

I'll put it this way...I need my reading glasses.

cherry garcia.

crazy
Strawberry

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
try typing in 'suicide girls' on Bing, and check the images. Some amazing stuff.

The Female body is one of Gods most beautiful creations, no need to deface/cover it up with ink.

Gunner
I think these preferences are mostly age specific.

When you're young,tats are likely cool but when you're in your 50s, a tatoo falling south because of aging gravity just isn't that appealing...especially when it reads "Scott was here"
Posted By: vapodog Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by boatboy

I am with you brother

Hank

Yup...put me in this camp as well.
[Linked Image]
You bastard. When did Karen go out with you on your boat?
You were on your bear hunt, I was driving the boat Scott snapped the picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T37UqfkmuY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tattoos and scars.....

How many ceo's or professionals do you see with a crap load of tats?
Would you let a girl with five face piercings, ear guage rings you could stick a quarter in,neck tats watch your baby overnight?
The only place you see these people work are strip clubs,coffee shops,eclectic restaurants or coffee shops
over silicone tits and lips.

Not a fan of the puffed up lips either. Silicone tits I have not had much experience except for looking. grin miles

cherry garcia.

Please ! chocolate is sooooooooooo common....

It's the simple things Miss Lynn. A good chocolate is never common. laugh

======

=======

I'll put it this way...I need my reading glasses.

LMAO thought so.
Posted By: JeffP Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Who cares what rifle/caliber the other guy shoots ,
The truck he drives , the dog he hunts or the woman he marries?
Worry about the dog in your own kennel......

But remember that woman with or without a tat is still someones
Sister, daughter or mother not a whore.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
No tats for my gals!

=====

You and Scott couldn't manage driving a boat and taking pics at the same time.

By the way, did Deb enjoy my bear hunt on St. Johns?
Originally Posted by JeffP

Could be a sister/daughter/mother AND a whore!
Posted By: BobinNH Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by cobrad
This thread has got to be the stupidest one I have ever seen on 24hourcampfire.

I've seen worse.... grin
Difference between a lady and a slut is usually a guy with a big mouth.
Just sayin

=====

You and Scott couldn't manage driving a boat and taking pics at the same time.

By the way, did Deb enjoy my bear hunt on St. Johns?
She did but said even with her readers she still doesn't know what school you attended
TFF and I'm going to hurt you for that.

Plus, readers are worthless when your forehead is smacking the Berber.
Posted By: ingwe Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
You people are deplorable.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by ingwe
You people are deplorable.

grinYou ain't seed nuttin' yet grin Wait'll ya get to the Pig Hunt! grin
No schit, Jim. Come March 9th, Tom won't be the same.
I tolerate a small tattoo or two, prefer a good boob job and a tongue stud though. They're much more enjoyable to me at least.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
A SMOKER!!!

Yes a person who snokes

Don't phuggin like it!!!
Posted By: Jahrs Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by rattler

fools? your the one picking and choosing which parts of the bible to follow...its a legit question.....why is one line from Leviticus the "law" for you but others arent?

You Bible bashing Trolls (George_in_SD, AlaskaHippie & rattler) are a joke. You do know that their are Gods laws, and mans laws don't you? That verse about cuttings and marks seems to be coming from the Lord Himself. I'm pretty sure Moses came up with the laws about slaves, farming, livestock, menstrual cycles etc. It's pretty clear to me that our bodies are His, and that hasn't changed from Old Testament times thru New Testament times. Here are a few New Testament verses to support that:

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Romans 12 1&2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Even a whore is someone's sister, daughter, or mother.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
A SMOKER!!!

Yes a person who snokes

Don't phuggin like it!!!

A snoker ?
Snoking is completely different�

I'll show you how some day... whistle
Originally Posted by ingwe
Snoking is completely different�

I'll show you how some day... whistle

Ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, looking forward to that ! grin
cool
Depends on the tattoo, where it is and how many. I have two, my wife has one, although her's is not viewable! wink

Tramp stamps.....nope. Neck tattoos......nope.

You Bible bashing Trolls (George_in_SD, AlaskaHippie & rattler) are a joke. You do know that their are Gods laws, and mans laws don't you? That verse about cuttings and marks seems to be coming from the Lord Himself. I'm pretty sure Moses came up with the laws about slaves, farming, livestock, menstrual cycles etc. It's pretty clear to me that our bodies are His, and that hasn't changed from Old Testament times thru New Testament times. Here are a few New Testament verses to support that:

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Romans 12 1&2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Go f�ck yourself and your misguided, antiquated 'soundbites'.

Even a whore is someone's sister, daughter, or mother.

A tramp stamp doesn't make a women a whore anymore than kids dressing urban makes them gangster.....
How anyone can lift a pic off the net and know the woman personally is bs.

If JC treated a whore with mercy who am I to treat her less than someone's sister, daughter or mother.

Anyways Ben and Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk
Peace out
Posted By: Steelhead Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

How did the face shots come out?
Posted By: Idared Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Couldn't agree more Randy. I won't fault this young lady for hers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I never saw the benefit to stain the skin with ink. Facial piercings, especially nose rings, are unattractive. But at least you can remove them w/o surgery. Twenty years down the road as those crisp lines become increasingly muddled most will come to regret them. Poor life choices.

Anyways Ben and Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk
Peace out

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Cherry Garcia is the master race of ice cream.
Posted By: 444Matt Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
My wife and I both have tattoos, funny enough we both got our ink after marriage, and later in life. She got hers in her late 20's and I got mine done earlier this yeAr at 32.

Don't care if others like it or not, but to answer the op we both like tasteful personal tattoos.
Posted By: KDK Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I don't particularly care for tats, but I can't say my feelings are very strong either. My GF has a couple; I wouldn't love her any more or less if she didn't. She also has a small diamond nose stud, I gotta say, I really like it...

I will say I don't like any tats on the face or neck.
Originally Posted by Idared

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I don't know what to say. She is pretty enough and may even have some intelligence but I would not want to look at that damn tattoo every time we soul mated. Fortunately, I'll never have to.
somewhere or other I heard of a person with a tattoo of elmer fudd pointing a shot gun at the persons azzhole ,and the caption of
"come outta there,you wascally wabbit".
Originally Posted by fluffy
somewhere or other I heard of a person with a tattoo of elmer fudd pointing a shot gun at the persons azzhole ,and the caption of
"come outta there,you wascally wabbit".

Now that I would find funny.
Posted By: BWalker Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Most of the guys posting their hatred of tattoos have never in their life landed a hot woman.
Tattoos can be tasteful and many women have them now days.
Posted By: Mathsr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I hope that late 20's and early 30's isn't "later in life" and that one day you look back and say "we got these tats when we were young and still like them!"

A lot of people have tats now and for their own reasons. It's their business; not mine. I don't have tats for my own reasons and as long as nobody tries to give me one that I don't want, there won't be any problems from my end.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I don't know what to say. She is pretty enough and may even have some intelligence but I would not want to look at that damn tattoo every time we soul mated. Fortunately, I'll never have to.
TFF like you would have a chance
Originally Posted by BWalker
Most of the guys posting their hatred of tattoos have never in their life landed a hot woman.

The same thing could be said of most of the guys who don't hate tats..... grin

How would you know that? From what I have read here, it is not hatred but distaste and lack of understanding why anybody would do that. miles
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Maybe it's not the ink that people hate. Maybe it's the independent woman (type of woman) who would get a tat, that they hate? Dunno. Folks making a tat more than it is; body art. Take it or leave it.
Posted By: Idared Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14

Anyone who serves her country in the military, is an outdoors person who enjoys hunting and shooting and who also competed in the Miss America Pageant, will not get any criticism from me for this tattoo:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: xxclaro Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
I really don't care much one way or the other. I've seen some that looked really good, others looked terrible. They wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, if I were still looking for a woman.

I do find human behaviour interesting, and tattoo's in particular I find interesting. Not so much the art itself, but the reason for getting it. Some, like military ones, are pretty self explanatory, but the others confuse me a bit. Had a sister in law state recently that she might want to get a tattoo. I asked why, and what kind. She had no idea. So why get one then, if its not something that has any meaning and you don't know why you want it?

The other one is tattoo's that are in a place where the the wearer of it can't ever see it, like the back of the neck. You can't see it or feel it, so what's the point? In those cases I tend to think it must trying to make a statement to other people, who can actually see it. Perhaps they want people to think of them in a certain way, without having to actually say anything to them. I don't really care much, just find it interesting.

Anyone who serves her country in the military, is an outdoors person who enjoys hunting and shooting and who also competed in the Miss America Pageant, will not get any criticism from me for this tattoo:

[Linked Image]

Classy fox, IMO. If she don't rev your engine, ya might be low T. ;-{>8

Yep�35 pages later and all I can say is that Ive known beautiful women before and after they got tats��they still seemed to be beautiful after the fact..
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/11/14
Just proves that most young folks have schitt for brains!!
Posted By: Rgramjet Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
I'm not opposed to tarts.....I find them interesting.

I've seen the "independent thinker" argument brought up often. In my opinion, with how ubiquitous tattoos are these days, the true independent thinker is the person that resists the fad.

Anyways, Tattoos are so twenty minutes ago.......I hear branding is making a comeback!
Posted By: ltppowell Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Originally Posted by Rgramjet

Well crap...I thought he said "tats". I LOVE tarts!
The funniest thing about this thread is that there are a hundred chicks with tats that we would poke for every one that would poke us.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
110 if the breeze was blowing just right.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14

I've said the same thing many times, "Like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa." Now the only acceptable tattoo on a woman is a W on each cheek so that when she bends over it'll spell WOW. Seriously, no. A small something on an ankle maybe. Nothing on the arms, torso etc. To me it's just graffiti on Mount Rushmore.

Here's a joke I heard: Two guys go into a bar and they spy a woman at the bar all tatted up. One guy, goes crazy and says, "Wow!! will you look at that I'm going to over and talk to her." The other guy says, "So you really like tattoos on a woman huh? "Oh, not at all," his buddy replied, "but when I see tattoos on a woman, I know that there is a woman who is not afraid to make a decision that she may later regret."
a women wants a tattoo of Elvis on her upper thigh. the tattoo artist screws it up and does another Elvis tattoo on the other thigh. the woman insists that it still doesn't look like Elvis. A guy come walking in the tattoo shop and the women, with her legs spread, asks the guy if either of the tattoos on her thighs look like Elvis. He replies "Nope, but the one in the middle looks like Willie Nelson."
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Rgramjet

Well crap...I thought he said "tats". I LOVE tarts!

Which kind ?

1. tart

[A]: a dish baked in a pastry shell : pie: as
a : a small pie or pastry shell without a top containing jelly, custard, or fruit

[B] : a small pie made of pastry folded over a filling

OR....

2. tart

noun (WOMAN)

[C] very informal disapproving a woman who intentionally wears the type of clothes and make-up that attract sexual attention in a way that is too obvious � old-fashioned slang a female prostitute
Yes.
I have both my forearms tatted up. I didn't do it for anyone else but me, does that make me an "idiot"? Not likely. I don't care if a woman has a tattoo or not, makes no difference to me. Beauty is more than skin deep, and any man who hasn't figured that out yet is a moron. Who am I to judge someone else because they have a tattoo?
Not so much. Having said that I have one that I got back in the day before you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting someone with a tattoo. That was back when if you had a tat you had been in the service or been to prison.

Never wanted nor needed a hot woman and I especially don't want one tattooed from head to toe.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TFF like you would have a chance

Nope not at any age and quite frankly to damn high maintenance and probably not all that bright either.
Posted By: Teal Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Just proves that most young folks have schitt for brains!!

A lot of old folks do too.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

[Linked Image]

Classy fox, IMO. If she don't rev your engine, ya might be low T. ;-{>8

My experience has been hot chicks are dumber than a fence post, a PIA, and high maintenance. Give me a plain, smart, and low maintenance woman any day.
Which kind ?

1. tart

[A]: a dish baked in a pastry shell : pie: as
a : a small pie or pastry shell without a top containing jelly, custard, or fruit

[B] : a small pie made of pastry folded over a filling

OR....

2. tart

noun (WOMAN)

[C] very informal disapproving a woman who intentionally wears the type of clothes and make-up that attract sexual attention in a way that is too obvious � old-fashioned slang a female prostitute

Bofe.
Posted By: LBP Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14

cherry garcia.

Ha Rocky Road!!!!!
Originally Posted by LBP

cherry garcia.

Ha Rocky Road!!!!!

That's not fair !!!!
Ok,oatmeal cookies with raisins.
Not fair? Hows that Miss Lynn?
Some guys are probably scared off by ink, especially a lot of ink.

problem is women are complex, there are intelligent, smart women out there with and without different amounts of ink. It's not as much about the wrapping, or body as it is the beauty of what they are that makes them attractive. of course you put all of those together and it does explain how they are so damn'd attractive.

There are few things if any in existence that can be used to create an analogy to what a women is or isn't - so it may be best to just explain them as an adventure. No single dimensions is going to cover that - and ink is just one.

THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COOKIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD !!!!

Knew you had good taste in cookies. wink
Originally Posted by LBP

Rocky Road ice cream is the best of the best of the best, it's a sure fire win, every time !
Posted By: RickcNY Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14

+1
Do you like steaks? smile
Absolutely ,who doesn't ? Other than maybe a vegetarian

Rib eye or T Bone, grilled, basted with just Worcestershire sauce and cracked pepper.

You ?
Originally Posted by RickcNY
Vegetarians like steak,just not in public. whistle
Originally Posted by RickcNY
Vegetarians like steak,just not in public. whistle
LOL !!!

Rib eye or T Bone, grilled, basted with just Worcestershire sauce and cracked pepper.

You ?
Yes grilled,broiled,deer,elk,oryx,beef,even tuna.
Posted By: pal Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14

Quiznos has really good, soft oatmeal-raisin cookies.
Posted By: cobrad Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Okay, okay, this is getting out of hand now...
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE THE BEST!! SOFT, CHEWY HOME-MADE ONES!!

And I thought the best ice cream ever invented was Ben & Jerry's Amazon Crunch, but I guess I was one of few with such refined taste because they no longer make it.

Back to the topic of this dumb thread, I got a tattoo with my daughters' names at the age of 52. That was four tats ago. My wife doesn't mind, she has a few of her own.

Why should young people have all the fun?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Dont like tats
Posted By: Willto Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
Never had any desire to have a tattoo and never thought they looked good on a woman.
Originally Posted by LBP

Rocky Road ice cream is the best of the best of the best, it's a sure fire win, every time !

Well great minds think alike...
I think Tats are great on your chicks.
Quite honestly, they don't do anything for me. I can appreciate the well done piece of art for arts sake, and even a well thought out sleeve with nice art work and design. I have no respect for ridiculous themes, poor art and random images, and prison quality. It shows a cluttered mind.

Here is a nice canvas at least...
[Linked Image]

and WTF? (on a nice canvas)
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
The young woman in the top picture is very attractive (at least she is to me) and the tats appear to be artistic and well done, but to my eyes, they are akin to graffiti, in that it degrades whatever it is applied to. Or so it seems to me.

Jeff

I have never had a chocolate chip cookie, ever. I do not eat anything that has chocolate chips in it ever. I have a phobia about them, no idea why, but the look of them makes me gag. Chocolate chip cookies smell great when hot out of the oven, but I can't get them near my mouth without gagging. I feel the same way about Oreo cookies.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird cool

AMEN !
Posted By: RJY66 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
One thing I don't understand about tattoos and women. Most women want to change the color of their kitchens and bathrooms roughly every five years if not sooner. They toss perfectly good furniture that they loved a short time ago just to get something a different color. Ditto carpet, clothes, shoes, drapes etc.

Yet, the chick in the photo above has indelibly etched a floral pattern onto her skin that is gonna be damned hard to get rid of.

Does not compute.

AMEN !
+1

I have never had a chocolate chip cookie, ever. I do not eat anything that has chocolate chips in it ever. I have a phobia about them, no idea why, but the look of them makes me gag. Chocolate chip cookies smell great when hot out of the oven, but I can't get them near my mouth without gagging. I feel the same way about Oreo cookies.
Weird NO ,different,YES,but different is GOOD ,I personally like different !!!
Originally Posted by RJY66
One thing I don't understand about tattoos and women. Most women want to change the color of their kitchens and bathrooms roughly every five years if not sooner. They toss perfectly good furniture that they loved a short time ago just to get something a different color. Ditto carpet, clothes, shoes, drapes etc.

Yet, the chick in the photo above has indelibly etched a floral pattern onto her skin that is gonna be damned hard to get rid of.

Does not compute.

Luckily she is not "most" women, neither am I....
Why??
Originally Posted by RJY66

Does not compute.

Luckily she is not "most" women, neither am I....
amen to that !
Posted By: tedthorn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
I will say this

A person with a tattoo doesn't care what you think about his or her tattoo

We all make piss poor life choices.....every single day

cigarettes....tobacco products
alcohol
fried food
fast food
no exercise
junk food

the list goes on and on

grin Agree with the "weird part." laugh

grin Agree with the "weird part." laugh

cool
Having a good afternoon Sis?
Having a good afternoon Sis?

Yes, having a good afternoon. Been trying to call a friend of mine in the UK, but I keep getting a message saying "high volume" and "try again" crazy I should call the phone company and disturb them for a bit about it, but I will be a good girl, this time grin

It is miserable outside, so I am having a cup of hot chocolate, and a look around here, I might do some reading or have a nap before cooking supper, or both.

And you ? What are you up to ?
Sitting on my a** and surfing the Campfire. smile

Going to take a nap,then when I wake up,put a brisket on the grill for supper tonight.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/12/14
I have no problem with tats. Some folks they enhance, others not so much.

Pumpkin chocolate chip for me.
Posted By: cobrad Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14

Well, I understand weird... but let's not get into that. laugh

Let's see, chocolate chip phobia, but likes hot chocolate. I guess its the chips, not the chocolate... and I guess you didn't know OREO'S are the second best cookie on the planet???

This thread is getting better.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14

Let's see, chocolate chip phobia, but likes hot chocolate. I guess its the chips, not the chocolate... and I guess you didn't know OREO'S are the second best cookie on the planet???

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nope ! Shortbread cookies are second best, and Samoas are third ! I hate Oreos, the vanilla filling makes me sick , I hate vanilla anything and everything ! *GAG*
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14
Tatoos look like spray painted graffiti on a house wall when newly applied.

After awhile they fade and look like leprosy.
Posted By: Timbo Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I can see that. To me they just scream "low priced stripper"
Posted By: Mink Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nope ! Shortbread cookies are second best, and Samoas are third ! I hate Oreos, the vanilla filling makes me sick , I hate vanilla anything and everything ! *GAG*

The things you can learn about people on here. grin

Never heard of such a thing as Oreo or Chocolate Chip phobia.
Posted By: Mink Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

just a wee bit of exaggeration?

[Linked Image]
Damn even I'm better looking than that. Of course, I never had a tat.
Posted By: ikesdad Re: You Like Tats on Chicks? - 01/13/14

I couldnt agree more.
© 24hourcampfire