Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I tolerate a small tattoo or two, prefer a good boob job and a tongue stud though. They're much more enjoyable to me at least.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A SMOKER!!!

Yes a person who snokes

Don't phuggin like it!!!

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by jahrs
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

You need to take your issues to someone who gives a damn. I have no time for fools like you.

fools? your the one picking and choosing which parts of the bible to follow...its a legit question.....why is one line from Leviticus the "law" for you but others arent?

You Bible bashing Trolls (George_in_SD, AlaskaHippie & rattler) are a joke. You do know that their are Gods laws, and mans laws don't you? That verse about cuttings and marks seems to be coming from the Lord Himself. I'm pretty sure Moses came up with the laws about slaves, farming, livestock, menstrual cycles etc. It's pretty clear to me that our bodies are His, and that hasn't changed from Old Testament times thru New Testament times. Here are a few New Testament verses to support that:

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Romans 12 1&2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffP
Who cares what rifle/caliber the other guy shoots ,
The truck he drives , the dog he hunts or the woman he marries?
Worry about the dog in your own kennel......

But remember that woman with or without a tat is still someones
Sister, daughter or mother not a whore.

Even a whore is someone's sister, daughter, or mother.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tedthorn
A SMOKER!!!

Yes a person who snokes

Don't phuggin like it!!!

A snoker ?

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Snoking is completely different�

I'll show you how some day... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
Snoking is completely different�

I'll show you how some day... whistle

Ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, looking forward to that ! grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
cool

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Depends on the tattoo, where it is and how many. I have two, my wife has one, although her's is not viewable! wink

Tramp stamps.....nope. Neck tattoos......nope.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You Bible bashing Trolls (George_in_SD, AlaskaHippie & rattler) are a joke. You do know that their are Gods laws, and mans laws don't you? That verse about cuttings and marks seems to be coming from the Lord Himself. I'm pretty sure Moses came up with the laws about slaves, farming, livestock, menstrual cycles etc. It's pretty clear to me that our bodies are His, and that hasn't changed from Old Testament times thru New Testament times. Here are a few New Testament verses to support that:

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Romans 12 1&2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Go f�ck yourself and your misguided, antiquated 'soundbites'.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Who cares what rifle/caliber the other guy shoots ,
The truck he drives , the dog he hunts or the woman he marries?
Worry about the dog in your own kennel......

But remember that woman with or without a tat is still someones
Sister, daughter or mother not a whore.

Even a whore is someone's sister, daughter, or mother.

A tramp stamp doesn't make a women a whore anymore than kids dressing urban makes them gangster.....
How anyone can lift a pic off the net and know the woman personally is bs.

If JC treated a whore with mercy who am I to treat her less than someone's sister, daughter or mother.

Anyways Ben and Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk
Peace out

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You were on your bear hunt, I was driving the boat Scott snapped the picture

How did the face shots come out?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
depends upon the chick and depends upon the tat(s)

tats are kinda like tube tops, look great on some chick, others not so much

Couldn't agree more Randy. I won't fault this young lady for hers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I never saw the benefit to stain the skin with ink. Facial piercings, especially nose rings, are unattractive. But at least you can remove them w/o surgery. Twenty years down the road as those crisp lines become increasingly muddled most will come to regret them. Poor life choices.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Anyways Ben and Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk
Peace out

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Cherry Garcia is the master race of ice cream.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife and I both have tattoos, funny enough we both got our ink after marriage, and later in life. She got hers in her late 20's and I got mine done earlier this yeAr at 32.

Don't care if others like it or not, but to answer the op we both like tasteful personal tattoos.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't particularly care for tats, but I can't say my feelings are very strong either. My GF has a couple; I wouldn't love her any more or less if she didn't. She also has a small diamond nose stud, I gotta say, I really like it...

I will say I don't like any tats on the face or neck.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idared
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
depends upon the chick and depends upon the tat(s)

tats are kinda like tube tops, look great on some chick, others not so much

Couldn't agree more Randy. I won't fault this young lady for hers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I don't know what to say. She is pretty enough and may even have some intelligence but I would not want to look at that damn tattoo every time we soul mated. Fortunately, I'll never have to.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
somewhere or other I heard of a person with a tattoo of elmer fudd pointing a shot gun at the persons azzhole ,and the caption of
"come outta there,you wascally wabbit".

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fluffy
somewhere or other I heard of a person with a tattoo of elmer fudd pointing a shot gun at the persons azzhole ,and the caption of
"come outta there,you wascally wabbit".

Now that I would find funny.

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,939
Posts18,519,044
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.