-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm with Mickey on this. Folks do this more as a result of peer pressure than anything else. Just say no to tramp stamps.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would love to play honeymoon with one some weekend, mostly admire them from afar though.

I think that I am seeing a trend here. Even a lot of the most ardent supporters just want them for a few days or a weekend. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Tits? Yes.
Tats? Not so much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm planning on opening up a tattoo parlor just for women. Instead of paying me cash I'll accept sexual favors.

Thinking of calling it "Tit for Tat".

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by rphguy
Originally Posted by XPLRN
Here is one of the statements and her meaning of 'PYD' is not the negative connotation(seen a fair amount of it in this thread) that comes up if you Google it. Feel free to take a guess as to what her meaning is;
[Linked Image]

i have no idea what "PYD" means. Please enlighten me.

I didn't either till we started talking about her ink. She told me it stood for; "Pay Your Dues ".

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This thread has got to be the stupidest one I have ever seen on 24hourcampfire.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes, I do like some. Guys and gals are loaded with them down here. This includes a number of senior manager's, men and women, that I work with.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They usually are.

But TRH will top it, guaranteed.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by derby_dude
No decent man wants a chick covered with tats.

wow........that's a head scratcher

Yeah, it makes me wonder if the opposite is also true?

Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military. We know that the vast majority of them are of questionable character....

There is only one questionable character in this argument, and I am damn sure he never had the stamina, the bravery or the pride to serve his country.

You'd be wrong. Ten years and not a tat on me.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of that old Joe Walsh song they couldn't play on the radio. "I Like Big Tats"...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 66niteowl
Let me tell you, if a woman has tats on her knuckles and shes smokin a camel 100 , it just don't get any better for me,

Here tats on knuckles generally denote gaol time.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LBP
I like tats on chicks. I love this girl's tats very cute and she looks like a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

Now that is a good community service tat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I'm with Mickey on this. Folks do this more as a result of peer pressure than anything else. Just say no to tramp stamps.

Real women look perfect. Why mess it up with tramp stamps? sick sick

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Real women look perfect. Why mess it up with tramp stamps? sick sick

Makes it quicker to locate the easy ones.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just think how much easier life would be if women had their price scratched across their lower back.

Perhaps like "Kelly" they could have a little sign to remind you to tuck everything away when you are finished...I know that there were times I would have appreciated such a thoughtful gesture.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
28 pages of personal preferences to figure out... to each their own... doesn't surprise me for some reason.

A woman's body and face looks beautiful to me without any unnatural adornments. I've learned to appreciate how some feel it necessary or a choice, like a blank canvas.

Judging a book by it's cover and all that.

YMMV

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
Originally Posted by jahrs
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

You need to take your issues to someone who gives a damn. I have no time for fools like you.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
My opinion, for what little it's worth, is that tats are a sign of someone trying to make up for a perceived deficit that can't be reconciled by the perceived solution.

Kinda like religion.

Sean
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

You need to take your issues to someone who gives a damn. I have no time for fools like you.

Makes as much sense as your particular ranting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

fools? your the one picking and choosing which parts of the bible to follow...its a legit question.....why is one line from Leviticus the "law" for you but others arent?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,939
Posts18,519,044
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.