-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dr. Howell, I figure they've got to be Democrats. They are crying foul on intolerance about tattoos by being intolerant about our likes and dislikes. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Tattoos on both sexes are like a Bill Engvall "stupid sign", the equivalent of having "dumbass" stamped on your forehead in indelible ink as a heads up for the world. In a way, I appreciate the courtesy.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tattoo threads always crack me up..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All we can do is judge people by their actions. Covering yourself in tats and piercings immediately conveys someone that is extremely susceptible to passing fads and fancies. And someone that will never have a real job.

Maybe our culture will change to the point that facial and neck tattoos are what we expect from our professionals. Maybe in the future that young woman I saw recently with psycho bitch tattooed on her face could be a great doctor or even an elementary teacher, but at least right now it severely limits her choices of livelihood.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Is that train of thought the rational you use for explaining an ugly easy chick?

I've read, and reread this several times. I cannot coax out what you are trying to ask me. Can you rephrase it with more clarity�

Sorry if you missed it there its way way over your IQ.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
� Tats don't get in the way of a good man.

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks. �

Taste buds on my tongue filter-out a passel of foods that others cherish and even crave. So taste is "prejudicial?"

I approached a good many of those foods with the eager expectation of enjoying 'em as much as I'd been told that I would. I was prejudiced toward enjoying 'em, but they made me gag.

That's just the way that it is with any kind of taste � preference, predilection, whatever. Prejudice � in the literal sense of passing judgement, then "trying" � may have no part in the matter at all.

That's an incomplete quote. The whole quote better encapsulates what I was saying...

Tats don't get in the way of a good man...

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks.

There is a difference between preferring a girl without tattoo's and completely disregarding one simply because she has some.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Tattoo threads always crack me up..
yup we get one every winter without fail

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let me tell you, if a woman has tats on her knuckles and shes smokin a camel 100 , it just don't get any better for me,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 66niteowl
Let me tell you, if a woman has tats on her knuckles and shes smokin a camel 100 , it just don't get any better for me,

grin

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by 66niteowl

There's no shortage of those around Memphis.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I will concede that the sexiest man I have ever known does not have tattoos, nor does he particularly like them, he has it going on without any superficial adornment....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
I will concede that the sexiest man I have ever known does not have tattoos, nor does he particularly like them, he has it going on without any superficial adornment....

We've never met but you sure know a lot about me.

Lol

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Do I like tats on chicks, um, no thanks.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mule1

We've never met but you sure know a lot about me.

Lol

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
depends upon the chick and depends upon the tat(s)

tats are kinda like tube tops, look great on some chick, others not so much

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I like chicks with full sleeve tats. Kat Von so hot.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hot looking chicks with a few tats and a tongue stud, love to take one out for a test drive every so often. Would love to play honeymoon with one some weekend, mostly admire them from afar though.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by XPLRN
It might be surprising to some, but women who have tattoos rarely give a damn what Mr John Q Public thinks, nor do they owe Mr John Q Public a moments notice.

Tats don't get in the way of a good man...

If anything, they filter out the prejudicial pricks.

The above underlined statements are applicable to the following story.

I recently meet a very cool, gun-owning/shooting and easy on the eyes lady who is the GF of a friend of mine. She has chosen to use her body as a canvas for things that interest her and making statements that mean something to her. Here is one of the statements and her meaning of 'PYD' is not the negative connotation(seen a fair amount of it in this thread) that comes up if you Google it. Feel free to take a guess as to what her meaning is;
[Linked Image]

I'm very happy for my friend and wish him the best with their future relationship growth. The sunglasses in the following picture are a feature of Photobucket editing to give her a bit of anonymity.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by XPLRN
yeah, I was trying to read the writing between the guns which required closer scrutiny. grin

Were you able to decipher it?? The ink work/design layout on the pistols was "interesting".

Yeah, above the name Abdul is the line "I live for you" and below the name Abdul is the line "I did for you".

She's a gang banger.... frown

Thanks for the interpretation of the writing, my eyes/picture zoom were not picking that up. I'm not quite sure how that ink makes her a gang banger??

i have no idea what "PYD" means. Please enlighten me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by seal_billy
The female body is the most beautiful thing God ever made. Tats on a chic are like a pile of cow$hit on a steak.
Well-said.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I like tats on chicks. I love this girl's tats very cute and she looks like a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 25aught6, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,941
Posts18,519,070
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.