In the 70's i had this friend who was a County Mountie and i loaded him the 125 gr Sierra for a duty load in his 4 inch Model 19 357 Magnum and they were hot. He shot this guy outside a local bar who was supposedly drunk and coming at or threating him with a tire iron while he was on duty. He shot the guy in the chest and the bullet took out two or three ribs and one lung , needless to say the guy when down like a sack of sand. He survived and didn't die, but lost the ribs and one lung . I know for a fact the 125 gr bullet out of the 357 magnum doesn't mess around in stopping power. After the shooting he told me he wouldn't carry any other load on duty in his pistol, but my hand loads with the 125 gr Sierra Bullet. I believe i loaded them with a max load of H110 and CCI 550 MAG PRIMERS and this was from the old manuals when a max load was a max load . I really don't believe a better pistol round was ever made for stopping a man than the 357 magnum. Stopping and killing are two different animals.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.