Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I am reminded of folks a couple/few years back sending checks to a player here who was in big trouble financially, and asked for help on the forum ( sick ).

Out of the kindness of their dumb hearts, many did, bless them wink ; all said that the $ sent was a gift not expected to be paid back, but rather that the recipient was to pay it forward when things were better.

I sat shaking my head some months later when a post by the recipient of the gift comes back and says something along the lines of, 'time to start paying it forward like all youse guys said! My buddy is having a hard time but needs a rifle, and I'm taking donations for him! Let's really get him a good one!' or some shyt.

As politely as was possible, I offered that his shamelessly asking for MORE handouts, but this time for another anonymous lout (one I strongly suspect was conjured out of thin air) was NOT what paying it forward meant by those who helped him out prior.

Pharking disgusting. I have as much respect for that booshat as I do for some needle junkie shaking a cup. How some can look themselves in the mirror without smashing it I have no idea...

I've been hoping for someone to finally reference this. blush

If the person that you're referring to wasn't so incredibly obtuse yet exceptionally arrogant, he'd not have not gotten 1/4 the grief that he has recently in the classifieds. Many folks here have the same fantastic memories as the animal that he's so fond of in his avatar. The whole classified mess may have been about some minor deceptions in selling a rifle but in truth, it wasn't about selling a rifle at all. wink

Who we talking about here? I want the truth, by PM if you're too much of a puzzy to say it out loud.

My S.W.A.G. is Safaridouche.

I'm Christian and I approve this message.