This is a free classifieds. As far as I know, anyone is entitled to sell anything they own for whatever they think they can get for it on here. People do it all the time. People reading the add can either say I'll take it, or move on to the next add cause they're not happy with the price, it's really that simple. We've all done that literally hundreds of times when reading these classifieds.

So why is it that the panties in a bunch gang need to get their panties in a bunch over this add?

Sounds to me like they simply have nothing better to do, or maybe don't have any 22 ammo and don't want to pay his asking price so they bitch about it instead of moving on because there's not to many adds for 22 ammo to move on to.

If you're not interested in buying what the guy is selling, move on instead of trashing his add. The guys doing the trashing would prolly have a canary if someone trashed THEIR add in the same manner that are doing here.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people