Just back from the Arctic on my muskox hunt.. Myself and my hunting pard, Joe from Las Vegas, had a wonderful trip and experience up in the Canadian Arctic.
The tip went flawlessly from start to finish.

With the proper gear, the cold was not too much of an issue.. I never saw the temp get higher than -18F and I saw it dip as low as -39F.
Got a bit of frostbite on the nose a bit and a little on 2 fingers, but I suppose it is all part of the adventure of seeing the Arctic in full glory.

My friend Wade Derby of Crosshair consulting booked the hunt for us and handled all the logistics of the hunt from start to finish. I have booked quite a few hunts through Wade and I can highly recommend his services and hunt offers.

Arriving in Yellowknife on the way.. 2 more flights north from here still to go!
[Linked Image]

First morning getting ready to head out! It was -38F that morning!
[Linked Image]

My trusty steed for the duration of the trip.. We're about 12 miles out on the sea ice in this pic.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My bull. I was 100% happy with him. A grand old trophy!
[Linked Image]

A pic I cleaned up a bit. Lightened up and cleaned up the blood.
[Linked Image]

And my pard's bull. His bull was a touch bigger than mine (that's hunting!).. Great length coming back up after the drop.
Great bull, amigo!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/scottkendrix/DSC00335finaledit_zps7774a41b.jpg[/img]

With the Arctic in the rearview, it's time to start planning the next adventure.. Off to Europe in Oct with Dennis (Caracal here on AR) to hunt 3 diff countries (Slovenia, Macedonia, Romania) for 3 diff species of chamois. Trying my best to inch ever closer to that much desired Capra Slam!