Campfire News

Flash! We�re going to press! I�m Hardy Bivalve for CNN (Campfire News Network).

[Linked Image]

Flash!

Mutual cooperation between nations yields large dividends!

Based on advice by the various international members of the 24 Hr Campfire, Remington Arms will merge with Kalishnikov to form a new weapons consortium � Remingtonishnikov Arms.

It will be headquartered in southern Russia. Their first product will be the RK-700, a fusion of eastern and western technology. It is an autoloading rifle with a so-so trigger, faulty bolt design and a poor quality plastic stock. Despite the quality of the build, no lawsuits are expected.

[Linked Image]

It will be chambered in 7.62x39mm and 7.62x54R, produced in the millions, and given away for free to poorer nations like Benin, Burundi and Canada for their armed forces.

Flash!

24 Hr Campfire Influences its European Partners

CIP (Commission Internationale Permanente des chasseurs handicap�es) outlaws magnum rifles and cartridges. CIP declares their use a waste of energy. Charles Gros Balourdes dismissed them as being of no value for all the noise they make. The French have always been in the forefront of arms and cartridge design. Magnums are�well...very Unfrench!

[Linked Image]

Flash!

Montana to be given to Tennessee as part of the President�s Civil War reparations.

The President told CNN reporters that based on consultations with US citizens, some of whom are 24 Campfire members, too much was seized by the north after the civil war was over. "It�s only fair and way overdue I think." a spokesman was quoted as saying.

Tennessee residents were happy that a permanent home could be found for Captain Triumph. "When he wuz alive, he loved huntin' thar."

[Linked Image]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]