Originally Posted by jimmyp
They passed suppressor hunting in GA, but I cannot see hunting with the 220 grain bullet.

Me either, thats why I"ll be using 240 or 194s...

Its sales. Pretty simple actually.

YOunger folks haven't been exposed/around as long as older ones that tend to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

I had a whisper many years ago, it was fun, and did exactly what it was good for, subsonic. But you could not hunt game with it here. So it went away.

Now that game is legal, its back in my gun closet X2. Both for suppressed as I see no other use for it.

IF I want better than 223 performance I"m not going the route of the 300/221. I"ll take a better choice, like x 39 or another wildcat on the 15 platform. After all I've already decided I need more than 223 can offer, I won't just stop at the first that offers more, I"ll bump it up to see what I can get.

But the media type hype has always sold. And probably always will.

Its just the latest/greatest thing otu there and because Jimmy has one that means I have to have one.

Just think about the masses that realize the drop at 200, the energy loss there and beyond, etc... might even be some good buys on them later on.. Grins.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....