So I gather that this person known as Big Stick was once a contributing, useful, and valuable member of this forum? That really is interesting, and I say that in all seriousness. So what changed? To a noobie, he comes across as a few bricks shy of a load, and completely useless. Why would a supposedly intelligent person play the fool? I've never met him, and don't hope to. I suspect that he's not a happy person.

This really is, in some ways, a very interesting forum. Some of the other forums seem dominated by a person or a group, though this one isn't. The good news is that the 'dominating' people on the other forums I frequent are at least very knowledgable, if tiresome. There's a lot of knowledge here also, though more than a good share of tiresome from a few. They've been tolerated this far, so why not tolerate them a while longer..I suppose.

And you say that this Big Stick person is an older guy. Also interesting, in that he acts quite childish. Could it be that he's old enough to be approaching the 'use by' date.

Reminds me of a story from my Dad. I went to visit him some years ago and I asked about local news. You know...what's going on and who's doing what and whom? He said that "Old man ____ had died". I said I didn't know who that was. He said that surely I'd remember that old man. He was a major pain in the butt, and everyone hated him with a passion. Wow, said I, so he's dead now, and did any body go to the funeral? "Oh yes", Dad said. "The funeral home and the gravesite were packed with people". Well heck, said I, why did everybody go there?. "Well", Dad said, "I think we just all wanted to make sure that the old SOB was really dead". True story...

He couldn't have been talking about Big Stick.