When it comes to firearms my first love is a well tuned bolt action; remington of course, with some good optics for long distance varminting. I really enjoy that and so do my hillbilly friends I run with.

I had always turned up my nose at the little plastic bb guns. I was not in combat arms so I never fooled with them in the military so I had no affection forced on me via a senior enlisted. I always viewed them as over priced and over engineered and less than robust.

The two things that seduced my mind was the accuracy and light weight, and of course no recoil. After a while it just kind of grew on me in my mind. I kinda got the disease. After I figured out that keeping them well lubed cured them of many ills I changed my way of thinking.

I would never have bought one at all except for a very good friend of mine who was a ranger in Vietnam, he had a great deal of faith in them and he liked being able to run like lightning with such a light weight weapon.

I still have not been converted to an AR-fanatic-addict and I still like having a cheap clunky romanian sar around.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.