Update on my 260 Rem.
Planted a 2.5-8 Leupold Vx3 on the little gun and took it to the range for its break in/ sight in prior to hunting season. After hearing how well Federal fusion ammo was working for a lot of shooters and hunters, I bought 8 boxes of the 120 gr. stuff. First I cleaned the chamber and then put a couple patches through the bore to ensure it was clean. I moved a target to 25 yds to get on paper and then moved the target to the 100 yd line(longest we have here). First couple to get where I wanted, 2" high, and then went for a groups.
All were sub MOA and I went on to another rifle to let the barrel cool down. Last 5 shot group through the 260 went into a tiny bughole. Needless to say I am well pleased with the gun even though it's a little heavy at 8.5 lbs. It's now ready for deer and pig season. The rifle was built by Burke at Whidden gunworks in Nashville Ga.

[Linked Image]

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites