Hello,

I use for 2 years now some Kuiu products, in alaska. I spend at least 6 months a year in the field. I only speak about stuff I have tried by myself.... So

1) I use Yukon gear for two years and I gave them at tough look this year. From south peninsula to central alaska... Bear, sheep, moose etc seasons. My judgment is Kuiu Yukon line rocks ! I wear Yukon suit every duty day and I'm 200% satisfied... I was a packer too and I know how the job can be hard on clothes especially when you pack and fall in rocks or alders with huge loads.

the yukon line is really robust.... Sharp rocks, alders, abrasive stuffs doesn't worn out my Yukon after a full season. by the way I gave a test to some other trendy marketing brands and imho KUIU works...

H&H works too it's cheaper right but all my H&H are done after one season and are definitely not as flexible as Yukon gear in different weather conditions than you can handle in AK.... Of course if I have to stand on a boat for fising under a rain storm I would use my H&H. Anyway I was in south peninsula this brown bear spring and we had 5 days of undiscontinued rain... I was wearing H&H around the camp but as soon I was hunting I was wearing my yukon jacket and pant cause when you hike or pack it's just more confortable and more efficient....

So maybe your yukon suit was defective. Things can happen. One KUIU product I used this season was defective. I had many email exchange with their customer service and I can tell you... The boss Jason follow closely all the business. So I'm again 100% satisfied.

Last but not the least, this forum start really to be a bashers forum... Myself I had a very very bad experience few weeks ago with a very very famous worlwide brand.... It's the worst experience I have ever had.... Their products are the best in the market but the customer service rep I had in front of me was a 1st class ass..... Do You think I'm bad... Yes I'm.... cause I love the brand but I won't use it anymore.... I could ask to deal with another rep but I won't.... Cause this guy should be fire...... BUT I'm not starting a thread to [bleep] the brand.... I know their products are great, I know I was unlucky.... Things happen....

Last edited by UAE; 10/20/14.