Hello,

1) The jacket is the insulated one and the jacket had a defect. so it.s not a question of working or not... I noticed the defect asap I got the package but I stocked the jacket in the closet cause I was too busy to deal with the return and I decided to return few months later...

2) so now I'm going to test a new one without any defect and I'll let you know in couple of months...

3) I won't disclose the name of the optic brand cause products by themselves are just top notch and I was just unlucky to deal with a fuc..... ass.....

4) By the way some guys don't understand that even with a top brand like KUIU when you get sweat of sweat cause you hike, pack like a craze or you have 4 layers of clothes well you get as soak as if your jacket was not rainproof.....

This summer I was at 6000 ft packing daily between 80 to 120 lbs.... it was just cold... and sometimes huge rain..... my body was producing so much heat and sweat that I had to remove my Yukon Jacket all daily hike wearing the yukon jacket only when I took some rest, or when the rain was hard... if not I would have been soak of soak like my hunter [bleep].... after his gore-tex jacket "this 500$ !@##$ is not rainproof......my yukon pant was open..... my upper body was wearing only a 150mg wool t-shirt.... he was wearing a rain pant, underwear etc....

5) You can't say a brand is bad just because you had one bad experience moreover if the product has a defect.... if you get 2 products with defect okay you can start to have some doubt but anyway it's easy to be critic.... or if twice you get a fu.... customer service rep....

have a good evening

Last edited by UAE; 10/21/14.