Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Just curious, but does anyone ever hear rumor of residents doing a S, S, Shut up? I am not insinuating anyone here does or is, just asking. I never hear of it, which could speak to the shut up part.

The whole concept of SSS is the last S. But, There are just not that many people, landowners and others who are that eager to take a human life. Besides most people I know are too lazy to do the second S. But most of all having dead people on the place is something that I really want to do without.

What I can't imagine is being one of those illegals being shipped around like cattle from one set of pens to another. Last I heard the going rate was around $3G for a trip to Houston. You could hire a stretch limo in Laredo and party all the way to Houston for less than that. Trouble is that there's not enough Limos in the United States to keep up with the demand.

On my drive out there I get to drive by a spot on the highway where there are 15 crosses all in a row. It is a testimony to our immigration policies. WE say it's illegal to enter the US without the proper documentation, but WE don't really do much to prevent it. Then, WE, take exception to violations of our laws and for the sake of whatever adrenaline rush the cops get out of it chase the rolling sardine cans until the driver crashes and bails. The sardines pay the price, our county coffers take the hit on the dead people, the coyotes howl at the moon and our politicians wring their hands and shed crocodile tears.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray