Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Seafire
..usually Having Washington or California plates..
Or Minnesota...

Originally Posted by JimHundley
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by yeselk
Aholes that don't use turn signals

All the wetbacks in TX don't even know that there is a turn signal lever in their vehicle. mad

Or when and how to turn on the headlights!!!
Man, you guys are sure describin' them MN drivers to a TEE... '

LMAO..

to me there are two types of drivers in Minnesota...

Those from the Twin Cities Metro Area, and then the rest of the state... I don't have much of an issue with 'the rest of the state's" drivers....

my biggest pet peeve about Twin Cities Drivers, is what I use to call the Minnesota Left Lane Hangers Club...my ex wife was one...

They come off an exit ramp on 494 or 694, go straight across to the left lane, without signalling and oblivious to anyone else coming up behind them.... then they get in the left lane and drive 5 mph UNDER the speed limit, and then 200 yds from their exit, they cut across the other lanes of traffic, again with no turn signals and take their exit ramp...

My ex was typical of the type... she's doing 5 to 10 mph under the speed limit in the left lane, and I'd tell her to speed up or get over to the right lane... her response is "I'm going fast enough, if someone behind me wants to go faster they can pass me in one of the other lanes..." would drive me nuts....

They know what turn signals are in Minnesota.. they don't use the manual ones with the car... they use Telepathy Blinkers... everyone behind them should know which way they are going to go...

When my ex wife's car had one burn out or a head light, I'd tell her she had to stop by the auto parts store and get either some more Blinker Fluid or some Head Light Fluid... the low beam stuff as the high beam fluid was still good...